z

Young Writers Society

Psudiname: private reviewer... I like the sound of that

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 am
psudiname says...

Hey guys and girls, it's me, Psudiname. As you now know if you read the title, I am officially a private reviewer. Here are the rules.

What I will review: action/adventure, sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction, general fiction, and if you ask nicely, romance.

What I won't review: fan-fic, poetry, lyrics, nonfiction, and advanced critiques.

what I charge: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

my rule with novels: I will review the first three chapters, and if I like it, (which I usually do) I will review any other chapters after that.

please post the links below, as there is no way you are getting me to fish through your portfolios.
if anyone wants a review, post on my profile and I'll get to it in a couple days.

170 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 170
Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 am
Boolovesyou says...

Alright, I'll start this off for you! Will you review this poetry for me!
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic78468.html
Milestiba uzvar visu, Milestiba ir upuris.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm
rayhutch5 says...

Hey! I'd very much appreciate it if you could review my novel, Anything But Normal. I only have the first two chapters up (the first chapter is in two parts), so you can review as much as you like. I'm mostly looking for opinions on dialogue, character development, and the plot pace. This is my first draft so it has quite a lot of imperfections that I need to fix when I start my second draft, so any opinions would be helpful! Thanks so much! :D

Rachael
"Everything has beauty, just not everyone sees it." -Jen Meyers

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 am
writerwithacause says...

Hello, Psudiname! :) I have a novel, and I need motivation to continue with it. I could use some feedback and some constructive criticism. Here is the link: novel.php?id=1118

Thank you in advance!
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm
tinkembell says...

Hi! I would really appreciate it if you reviewed this --> post841635.html#p841635
It's in other so I dont know... You didnt say much about that XD

I'd love to see you fishing in my portfolio -it's a coral reef in there :) but, ho, hum, I've given you the link now.

~Tinkem
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:27 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin