-- Romantic Ficion (Under 18!)
-- General Fiction

Will Consider:
-- Non-Fiction
-- Horror Fiction
-- Action/Adventure Fiction
-- Artwork

My Reviewing Style:
-- If you've asked for a review from me, I can provide a short example for you. My reviews are usually long, but that depends on what type of literature I'm viewing. If you're asking for a review on something other reviewers have already done a thorough job on, chance is I'm not going to give you another long review that just repeats the pervious messages. I\m not a nitpicker, really, I focus more on sound, details and grammatical/spelling errors. I can offer, to the best of my ability, some tips to make your writing stand out more; engage the readers and make your writing have a "voice". I focus more on grammar and puncuation, and look over the plot to see if it's promising as well as the general flow of your writing. Here's an example with poetry (this was one of my poems that honestly didn't sound write after I was done with it):

The tide ebbs, the tide flows
It reminds me of his love This sentence falls heavy, "reminds" feels out of place
When will his anger show? This sentence is disrupting the flow of the poem. Perhaps change it so the words flow as nice together as the first line
Only God knows

The bruises I bear
The punches I take Nice!
His blows are always coming
The question is where? This rhyme scheme sounds awkward and that's why ABCA is not usually used. Your brain has already registered "take" and "coming" so "where" and "bear" no longer fit together

Yesturday he said he loved me Yesterday
But I know longer care It's "no" as in "I don't care anymore". This line flows nice with the previous one
He's an ornery character This sounds awkward and too long
Parts of him only I see See, again with the awkward rhyme scheme. Could you perhaps change it to ABAB or AABB?

I believed in his lies
His love had me shackled Nice!
Everytime I'd hear my screams Screams sounds out of place...
Blindnes led to my demise

So now I'm above
Looking down on the world
I've realized so clearly
He could never have love See, the words "above" and "love" are so memorable that they actually can rhyme in this one, or perhaps it's because the lines in between them aren't as long

-- See? This was poetry, but I do the same kind of format for fiction too. If you'd like to see more of my reviews, just stalk me :) It's okay, heehee.

What To Do:
-- Okay, so now that you've seen my style and what I review and you're interested in submitting you're own review, read this! There are a few simple instructions that I'm sure you'll be able to follow.
1. Fill out this form:
Name: Me, I'm Delanie :)
Type: Art? Fiction? Non-fiction?
Genre: Fantast? Horror?
Link: http://www.putyourlinkhere.com

2. If you're requesting something I'm willing to review, but it's in the second blurp, fill out this form:
Name: Delanie, again
Type: Mmm. I don't particulary enjoy horror, so fiction.
Genre: Horror
Reason Why You Think I Should Review It: Because it is so awesome and scary and you will pee your pants! (Please consider a better answer if you're actually considering filling this out!)
Link: http://www.omgyouhavetoputalinkhere.com

Note to Applicant: I will not do Advanced Reviews, I simply don't have time. I'll read the first and second chapter of your novel to see if I'm interested, but please don't be offended if I stop after that. I simply can't read something that bores me! Also, I'll try to get to all the reviews at one time. Do not forget the link because I won't go digging through your portfolio. And, you can review one poem, one artwork, and one piece of fiction at one time. You must wait until I finish your reviews before requesting more, and please don't PM to ask when it's done because I have a life! Thanks :)

-- Thanks for stopping by Dynamic Delanie's! I'll get to your review as fast as I can :) Thanks!

Writing is a haven. Writing is a solitude. Writing is a passion.

-- Delanie Heart

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:41 am
WritersUnleashed says...

Lol, your actually better than I thought at all this reviewing stuff. Ill put you to work once I have something up.

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 am
Jashael says...

Delanie! You've opened up a WRFF thread. XD Weeeh... Are you ready for my requests? (LOL)
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

101 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 am
WritersUnleashed says...

Lol, I already have two jobs for you so have fun (check my page for the poems).

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:02 am
DelanieHeart says...

Okay, Unun! I finished those reviews. You're my best (and only) customer :)

Completed:
1. Unun

Writing is a haven. Writing is a solitude. Writing is a passion.

-- Delanie Heart

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:18 pm
Jashael says...

I'm doing my dear Delanie a favor... Here's something (LOL) viewtopic.php?t=69583

It's Fantasy... uhh... and uhh... I hope it tastes better than before. xD
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

101 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 am
WritersUnleashed says...

Got another one up for you. Check my page.

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek