z

Young Writers Society

Bunny's Delicious Reviews

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:26 pm
TheAlphaBunny says...

Hello my darling YWSers! Bunny here wishing to review your works.

So, carbonCore and I shall be hosting a contest in the (hopefully) near future, and as such things require incentives, I am trying my best to load up on points in order to have substantial prizes for anyone interested, hence the need to review. I'm not just interested in the points, however. Really, I enjoy reading new works and reviewing new things. Like anyone with an artistic mindset, I like to voice my opinion and this is a way to do so constructively. ^^
As anyone interested in finding new works to review here can probably vouch, sometimes tackling the recent additions list can be daunting and delving into a genre can be sorta overwhelming when you're not really sure what to look for. Also, I feel that there has to be so much unseen talent on here just waiting to be put out there, so I think this should be a good place to get your work some views.

I only have a few criteria as far as things I'll review.

~I will gladly review:
.short stories
.chapters of novels (only the first as a starter, and if I enjoy the story, I may move on to more)
.any genre except fan fiction
~I will review with some hesitancy
.lyrics
.poetry
~I probably won't review
.artwork (as much as I enjoy looking at it)
.something with atrocious grammar (if I can't get through the first two paragraphs without cringing, your request will be kindly rejected)

Okay, so there are a few guidelines, but don't be intimidated! Really, as anyone who has received a review from me can (maybe) agree, I give good, fair, kind reviews. I'm an aspiring writer, too, and I understand that giving constructive--not destructive--criticism is a fine balance.

If you're interested in receiving a bunnylicious review, please post a link to the piece you wish to be reviewed in a comment below. Also, as I know sometimes it doesn't matter to me what gets reviewed so much as having someone just see my work, if you simply want something to be read, just post a link to your portfolio and I'll have my way with it. ;)
As far as getting these reviews out, I'll try to work on a first come first serve basis, unless what you desire to have reviewed is especially long, then I'll be sure to keep you posted if my progress is lagging.

Thank you my darlings, and I hope to see your bright shining little links below very soon. :3
If you have any questions, please post them on my wall so the comments on this post can remain unclogged.
Much loves,
Bunny
"I can have oodles of charm when I want to." --Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Nephthys says...

Hi,

You didn't mention anything about scripts in your blurb, so I was wondering if you would consider reviewing one. If you are interested, here is a link to my TV script, Freya's Replacement. I would love either an overall review, or a more specific review regarding parts 6, 7, and 8 (Or both ;)). I understand if you don't want to review a script, but I thought I'd ask.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault