z

Young Writers Society

Open to Review!

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:27 pm
DeadEndsAreOptional says...

Hello! I'm DeadEnds and I'm currently looking for projects to review. :) I am not an expert on grammar, for that reason I do not correct small mistakes that you can find after re-reading. In my reviews I say which parts I like, sometimes how you can improve (which is very rare, because it is your work and the reviews are just my opinion), how the characters are unrealistic or realistic, and so on.

I will review basically anything, as long as it is E rating (by that, I mean there must not be any inappropriate content). I do not know much on poetry or about historical events, but I am still willing to review them. I will not review whole novels (only if they are in parts such as Part 1, Part 2 and so on). And I prefer not to read any Science Fiction and Fanfiction because I can't really get into the plots of those stories and for that reason it may effect the way I read and review it. Please comment if you would like me to review your project! :D

Btw, I will get to your stories as soon as I can. I can't always get on the computer and may be delayed on reviewing your works.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Of recent I have not had much time to spend on YWS. The time I do spend on it, I wish to freely roam the forums for a good story. But, if you wish, you may PM me a request (of which, I will only review fantasy or historical fiction. But otherwise, all of my rules still apply.). In the PM title, type "Review Request - *insert the genre and story name*". Please include a link to your story, and also please inlcude a bit of a summary. Thanks.
Last edited by DeadEndsAreOptional on Wed May 04, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 pm
tinkembell says...

Could you reveiw this? viewtopic.php?t=76834
It's for skins' contest, the legend of paul.

~Tinkem
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

37 Reviews

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am

Tinkem's review is finished. *sits and stares anxiously at the computer screen for next review request*
"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:51 am
megsug says...

Hey,
I know you were probably going to get to this, but I did the same thing to someone else, so I think we're alright. Could you review Part Two of Chapter One please. I'm getting around to that new work you just put out. I think I'll review that tomorrow.
Here's the link: topic69156.html
Test

37 Reviews

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Megsug's review is finished. *taps fingers on desks and waits for next review request*

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:38 am
medievalwriter says...

I'd really appreciate it if you could have a look at my story I'm working on. Its called 'A Son's Crusade'. I've currently got chapter four done, and working on five, but I'd rather wait till I get some more review to upload them. :D
Hwær cwom mearg? Hwær cwom mago?
Hwær cwom maþþumgyfa?
Hwær cwom symbla gesetu?
Hwær sindon seledreamas?

37 Reviews

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Medievalwriter's review is finished. :)

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:02 am
Gracie says...

post842833.html#p842833 and viewtopic.php?t=77883

Thank you!!
I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.

Alice in Wonderland

37 Reviews

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Gracie's reviews are finished. (:

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 am
NYCnightowl007 says...

Hello! Do you review poems? topic78927.html If you could review mine, that'd be lovely. Thanks! :D
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

37 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:25 am

NYCnightowl007's review is finished. (:

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:45 am
UrbanNomad says...

Hey I need some feedback on my poem "Clouds"
topic87751.html
If you could have a look soon that would be great
Thanks, Oliver

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:12 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -