z

Young Writers Society

I want to Review your work!!!!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:07 am
kjr5horses says...

Hello! Okay so here is what I will and will NOT review and a little bit about myself ;)

What I Like To Read/Review

1. SyFy- I will review this if it is something like Star Trek, Stargate Atlantis etc...I don't like anything else about syfy except that..
2. Poetry- I am not an expert but I will read and review it :)
3. Fantasy- I LOVE Fantasy I will review novels and short stories
4. FanFiction- I will review this if I know the story it's coming from!
5. Fiction- I will review General Fiction, Action and Adventure and the like the only thing I won't do with fiction is Historical.

What's my price?

I would like a minimum of 10 points per review. Also when I review I will also review another piece of your work for 5 points.

So the first one is 10 points and the second one and every one after the first is only 5 points ;)

Please post the link to your work below!
"Me I'm dishonest but a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly its the honest ones you have to watch out for because you can never tell when they are going to do something incredibly...stupid." ~Capt. Jack Sparrow

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:36 pm
armstronge says...

Hi! Would you mind reviewing a novel of mine? It's called the Guardians of the Jrakkon Stone. Here's the link to the novel: novel.php?id=1147

How much do you want if you reviewed all three parts of it? And please review it throughly, don't just write a few sentences. Thanks!
“To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world”

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:05 pm
FluorescentAnt says...

Hello! I'm Ant, a Resources Crew Moderator here on YWS, and this message is here to inform you that I am locking and archiving this thread because it is inactive and to avoid clutter in the WRFF forum. If you would like to open it any time in the future, just contact a current Resources Crew Moderator and one of us would love to reopen it for you. :)
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

FluorescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice