z

Young Writers Society

Finding your errors!

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm
writerwithacause says...

As the title says, I will review stories, no matter their length (not to be over 5,000 words though).

I'll make grammar, spelling and punctuation corrections, because I tend to be very good at technical stuff. :)

What you'll get: a piece at least 99.9% accurate, haha =D (I'm human as well, I might make mistakes!)

What you won't get: a detailed analysis on the impressions I will have on your work. I will not consider figures of speech, literary techniques etc. I have a short attention span when it comes to following the action in a narrative essay, but I identify errors very easily.

Now that you know what to expect and what not, post away!

PS: I might refuse your work if it is something I can not read, and I will give you a reason, of course.
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:03 pm
LuminescentAnt says...

Hello! I'm Ant, a Resources Crew Moderator here on YWS, and this message is here to inform you that I am locking and archiving this thread because it is inactive and to avoid clutter in the WRFF forum. If you would like to open it any time in the future, just contact a current Resources Crew Moderator and one of us would love to reopen it for you. :)
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead