z

Young Writers Society

Want reviews? I'll give 'em!

Reviews: 2
Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm
Josheh says...

I know, I know - I'm new, people groan when they see me, they hate my earlobes and so on.
But wait! I have reviewing experience! I used to inhabit a website at Wordpress dubbed 'Joshology', where I'd review
new films, graphic novels, books and so on. Look it up, it wont be there - I had to close it, ironically, because of
all the requests I was getting to review new favourite films and books were mounting and mounting without the public letting me have any chance to stop and breathe in-between them! Whew. Well, it seems a lot calmer and well organized here than on any review site I've ever made, that's for sure...

I'm happy to review anything which YOU feel is of decent standard and won't regret sending to me a couple of hours afterwards...

Now, I only have one rule: once you post here asking me to review whatever it may be you've done - please don't pester me about it as you've probably already had my word that I'll get around to doing it. If not, then yeah, pester me!

Oh, yeah. Before I forget... My reviews may be a little different from others. Call me lazy or unprofessional, but I review the story itself and the plot, characters and judge on content really. I've never really reviewed something on spelling or punctuation and I intend to keep it that way. Not that I don't think of it as any significance, no, no; I just feel that if somebody wants to have their spelling corrected, a dictionary is probably their best bet. I'm not a big one to judge and this is just my opinion alone.

So, now that's all out of the way...

LET THE REVIEWING BEGIN!
I've never visited the zoo; I just stay in my home if I want to see animals.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am
RainWanderer says...

*suddenly appears*
*throws story at Josh*
*uses smoke bomb and run*
Who am I? Just a wanderer, traveling from real life to dreams.

“Writing a book is a very lonely business. You are totally cut off from the rest of the world, submerged in your obsessions and memories.” - Mario Vargas Llosa

504 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 504
Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 am
Kafkaescence says...

I've got a novel going, so if you want to take a quick look at it, I'd be delighted. I understand this may be a bit much, so if you're not into doing this, I understand completely.

novel.php?id=984

Thanks!

-Kafka
#TNT

WRFF

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:58 am
View Likes
Josheh says...

Sure, I'll get on both of those!

~ Josh

EDIT (19:40) - Both reviews completed.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:32 am
rolf18 says...

post819954.html#p819954

IF you could please review mine. Currently it's only the prologue, but I'll be posting the rest soon.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 am
Josheh says...

Sure thing! I'll get on it.

~ Josh

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:49 pm
LuminescentAnt says...

Hello! I'm Ant, a Resources Crew Moderator here on YWS, and this message is here to inform you that I am locking and archiving this thread because it is inactive and to avoid clutter in the WRFF forum. If you would like to open it any time in the future, just contact a current Resources Crew Moderator and one of us would love to reopen it for you. :)
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton