z

Young Writers Society

Reviews back in action!

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 pm
Wolferion says...

Cheers everybody!
Has been some time since I last time stepped in here. Now I'm back and even more fired up to continue writing and also to review, of course. I offer my reviews for free, so there's no need to hold back if you're looking for people who'd give you an opinion and help you out, if possible.

Anyways, I'm going to specify what I can do for you.

I will review :
Any kind of fiction except Historical fiction and Fan-fiction. If you want to know what I'm best at, that'd be Sci-Fi and kind of Romance/Fantasy.

Poetry in overall, so far I've done the best in Dramatic Poetry.

Well, I kind of have already said what I won't review, haven't I ^^' . Anyways, If you'd like to know what I focus on in my reviews, that'd be pretty much the feeling of your story, how it feels, how is it enjoyable. Think of it as a review from a reader. Additionaly to that I of course look for grammar mistakes, confusing places and I always try to try my best at giving tips for improvement, if they are needed.

So, if you're looking for help and you don't mind posting one more post here, I'd be glad to look at your work. I usually finish the reviews in the same day as I was asked in, sometimes one day later, but not later than that.

Best regards,
Kyou ~
~Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you'll never get anything~
-Formerly Shinda

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:23 pm
LuminescentAnt says...

Hello! I'm Ant, a Resources Crew Moderator here on YWS, and this message is here to inform you that I am locking and archiving this thread because it is inactive and to avoid clutter in the WRFF forum. If you would like to open it any time in the future, just contact a current Resources Crew Moderator and one of us would love to reopen it for you. :)
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant