z

Young Writers Society

I'll reveiw your Love stories and more!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 am
ThePenIsMyWeapon says...

Hey I'm Ruth! Here are things I am willing to reveiw:

Action: This is one of the things I'm best at!!
Romance: I'm good at this too. But there are conditions. If there's sex, that's a definate NO. Also, if it's one of those unrealisitc love-at-first-sight ones, also a NO.
Fanasty: Ok, this I might. This may sound silly, but if it has to do with magic, can't review. Sorry.
General Fiction: Summery must be included.
Poetry: Ok, I'm not really good at poetry, so if it's short, I'll reveiw it. other than that, I get lazy and give up.

Ok, here's another thing. It may take me awhile. I can only do a real, full-on, reveiw if on a computer. May take some time to be on one. Otherwhise, I'm on my Ipod, where I can't reach my maximumn potiental. So... patience please. Also, when it comes to chapter books, I may reveiw one or two chapters. If it's good, I'll reveiw more.

Some of my best reveiws:

post817102.html#p817102

post817320.html#p817320

Now, if you would like, please, reveiw my story. It's called Jerabeth. It's a fanasty, with no magic. It's about a girl who finds out she's destind to be Queen and save her country.

Thanks, reply soon,
-Ruth

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:57 pm
megsug says...

Hey,
If you could, please review this.
post822490.html#p822490
No sex, but there is a very small reference. Is that okay?
Test

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:57 pm
LuminescentAnt says...

Hello! I'm Ant, a Resources Crew Moderator here on YWS, and this message is here to inform you that I am locking and archiving this thread because it is inactive and to avoid clutter in the WRFF forum. If you would like to open it any time in the future, just contact a current Resources Crew Moderator and one of us would love to reopen it for you. :)
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx