z

Young Writers Society

Novel Follower -Gone Fishing; Be Back Soon-

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm
brassnbridle says...

You have no idea how excited I got when I saw this- this is exactly what i've been hardly daring to hope for. If you could please review my fantasy novel and tell me what you think I will love you for life. It's long- 182 pages, 19 chapters- but I don't care if you take the summer to get it done. Its been edited a few times now so it shouldn't be too rough, and I'm aiming to publish this sometime in the hopefully-not-too-far-away future.

topic70200.html So here it is- take your time and, hopefully, *crosses fingers* enjoy!

Very important P.S.- Ignore the synopsis. I haven't had the chance to put much time into it and its incrediably lame. Please don't be discouraged- I promise i'm working on a non-lame one. I hope you don't have any problems with the attachment- if you do, let me know and i'm sure we can figure something out.
If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.~Toni Morrison

It is written in m life-blood, such as that is, thick or thin; I can do no other~ Tolkien

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Kagi says...

My sort of prologue thing. I really need someone to help me with this so if you please...

Here;

post856481.html#p856481
Got YWS?

If, when you mean to type yes you type yws, you know you belong. :P

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:27 pm
ultraviolet says...

Please Read:

Okay, I know I'm incredibly behind. Sure, I could say I've been busy and that most of my free time has been taken up by my own writing, but there are no real excuses here. But now I'm going to try and stay on top of things. But that begins with catching up. So I'm here to ask, Who still wants their work reviewed? Because I'll happily do it, but if my reviews will go unwanted - say, you dropped the project or, heaven forbid, dropped YWS - I don't want to waste my time pressuring myself over your work.

So, please PM me saying whether you want it or not. If you don't respond within a week, I'll PM you myself. And if you still don't respond, I'll assume you don't want it reviewed. Of course, you can always come right back down here and request away later (preferably after I've finished my other reviews) if you were only taking a YWS vacation or some such thing.

Thanks always, ultraviolet <3
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov