z

Young Writers Society

Novel Follower -Gone Fishing; Be Back Soon-

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 pm
Sins says...

*Saves spot for review request* Can I do that?

I don't want to wiegh you down with even more requests, so can I just save a spot? xD
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm
ultraviolet says...

You're Skinsles, you can do anything!

But definitely. I'd love to review you (though I'd probably feel really inadequate considering your reviews are some of my favorite ever). But you can put up what you want now (I'm assuming Stop and Stare) so I can put it up, though I can pretty much guarantee it'll take a while.

Oh, and The Magi is officially done, until pointe posts more. I've been working on getting that all complete, but now I'll move on to the rest of y'all. So again, sorry for the lag.

loveness, ultraviolet <3
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

1087 Reviews

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:08 am
Sins says...

Ah... You know me so well, my friend. novel.php?id=915

Honestly though, there's no rush, especially because I'm making you read all of that. *points at link*. I'm patient, and half of the time, I forget who I requested reviews from... So yeah, no rush.

1087 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 pm
Sins says...

(I was going to just add an edit into the post above, but then I was paranoid that you wouldn't get notified/notice it. 'Cause I'm paranoid like that.)

I just want to say that I'm actually rewriting a lot of the novel I requested you to review. I'm keeping the first four parts posted, but I'm scrapping the stuff after that. Basically, don't worry about reviewing Chapter 3.1 onwards. :P

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:12 pm
BenFranks says...

Evenin' Miss UV. I have a newly spawned novel of mine I'd like you to have a peak at - I'm hoping it'll be a "fun" action and adventure but we'll let you be the judge of that ;) I'm uploading a chapter a week so my lovely reviewer's can keep up and I can keep up with the old edits!

Here's the novel front page: The Consultants

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:15 pm
Piper says...

I'm going to talk to my partner, but we have a novel that You could review. More information later...as is soon
Cats are like characters. You may say they're yours, but in reality, they own you. ~Me

You can take away all the arts you want, but soon, the children won't have anything to read or write about. ~Glen Holland

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 pm
Piper says...

I'm back :) Here is the link to the...1st chapter I believe
viewtopic.php?t=75250
Cats are like characters. You may say they're yours, but in reality, they own you. ~Me

You can take away all the arts you want, but soon, the children won't have anything to read or write about. ~Glen Holland

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:54 pm
writerwithacause says...

Hey there, ultraviolet!

Would you mind taking a look at my novel? novel.php?id=1118 I could use some reviews on this one. :) Even though it's under the Historical Fiction category, I assure you it's almost completely made up, and it's rather romance than historical.
Plus, I'm more interested in reading reviews on how the characters and their relationship is developing, rather than comments upon the historical accuracy. ;)

Take you time and thank you very much in advance!
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:04 am
dasiamari says...

Can you review Love in the rain the link is in the signature . just go to the top a push view novel well I`m sure you know how it works so... THANKS!
Know that she's back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she'll think of me as a plain old Jain told a story 'bout a man who was to afraid to fly so he never did land. ~Train

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:52 pm
Rascalover says...

Will you please review chapter three of my romantic novel viewtopic.php?t=77710 please
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:07 pm
View Likes
LadyFreeWill says...

This is incomplete, but I'd really like some reviews. Could you take a look, please? http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=1223
Thanks!
-The Scratch Man
Formerly TheScratchMan.

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485
Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:42 am
IcyFlame says...

When you get the time...
novel.php?id=1013

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 pm
ultraviolet says...

I've updated my page. I'm really sorry it's taken so long to get to everyone. I'm not exactly a prolific reviewer, and been busy lately. So if you hate me, you deserve to - I probably would if I were you too. If I get any more requests, I'll probably temporarily close this until I finish them all because with every new request comes on average five new reviews to be done, which means it takes a long time to get completely caught up. But just so you know, I have been working on this, a little every day or so. I hope to get completely caught up by summer time, so if you can't wait that long, if you haven't already I'd say ask more people (I recommend Azila, Skins, or PinShearwater among many great reviewers).

Again, sorry for being such a sucky reviewer.

loveness, ultraviolet <3
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sun May 01, 2011 1:31 am
megsug says...

Thanks for the reviews. I've been in an anti-editing mood, but I'll get around to making some changes. Here's chapter six.
post853692.html#p853692
This and maybe the next part will clear up a few of your questions.
Test

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 am
Chickensandwitch says...

Hello ultraviolet. I was wondering if you could possibly review my novel, Disease. topic80259.html

you don't have to review chapters 1 and 2, but it would probably be helpful if you read them. Thank you! :D

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling