Young Writers Society

Will review!

170 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 170
Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 am
Boolovesyou says...

Looking for anything to review, but lyrics and sci-fi stuff. :D
Milestiba uzvar visu, Milestiba ir upuris.

Reviews: 4
Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 pm
WalrusGumboot says...

novel.php?id=951

Sci-fi novel I'm working on, only posted the prologue and chapter one so far. I've only got one review of it so far and I'd like to have a second opinion. Feel free to be harsh, I need to know if something is wrong with it! I don't prefer nitpicking though, I am aware that I make frequent typos/grammatical errors :P But if you want to nitpick, I'm ok with it, just so long as you give substantial other advice as well. I hope you like it!

Edit: I also posted chapter 2, but by no means am I trying to ask you to read that and chapter one and the short prologue, review it if you want but it's long so I'm not specifically asking you to :)
Look at me still talking when there's science to do!
Spoiler! :
The cake is a lie. Snape killed Dumbledore. He isn't really dead. Data dies at the end. The little girl kills them all.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:17 am
itsjustemilie says...

Hey i have a new poem I need some reviews on If your interested in reviewing it

viewtopic.php?t=75131
ItJustEmilie!

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:42 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)