z

Young Writers Society

reviewer for hire!

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 am
psudiname says...

hi there everyone! it's your friendly neighborhood Psudiname, and I'm here to announce that I'm open for buisness. if anyone has a story that no one seems to notice exists, post it here, and more than likely, I'll review it.

What I will do:
action stories,
fantasy stories
historical fiction
other fiction
romance (I'm new at these but i'll still do them if you ask nicely)
science fiction

what I won't do:
fan fiction
poetry
non fiction
advanced critiques, or other literary misc.

Policy:
--- if it's a novel, i'll do three chapters, but any more than that will require me to be interested enough to keep reading
--- I specialize in charecter development, plot, and style
--- please specify in your posts below what type of review you want, because while I specialize in the three things listed above, I will also do spelling, typos, sintax, and grammer, but mostly i just find it boring. if you want just one, or both types of review, please say so.
if anyone wants a review, post on my profile and I'll get to it in a couple days.

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 am
Wolf says...

I'd really appreciate if you could check out either the first or chapter of my novel :) It's fantasy.
Chapter 1 - topic73808.html
Chapter 2 - topic73861.html

Thank you in advance!
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:43 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres