z

Young Writers Society

J.R.S. Reviews! [open]

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:18 pm
HostofHorus says...

Hello! J.R.S. Here and happy to review your works. The below is a list of the items I am willing to review.

Poetry:

I will review any poetry under 15 stanzas. Sorry... Poems above about 10 stanzas begin to get on my nerves for some reason, but yeah, if you've got a poem I'll most likely do it.

Short Stories

Any short stories under a 1000 words, or within 200 words of a thousand. Sorry, but I don't have the time to sit here forever to review your work... Still, rest assured if you ask for a review, I will get it done, and I will do my best to provide you with a quality review!

I will give either a nit-pick/grammar review, or just an overall review. Specify which you would like or I'll just choose. :o
So bring on the requests peeps! (by the way, don't just post your link, that bugs me... So leave a few words and your link :) )
HostofHorus Author, Poet, Dreamer, and Expressionist.
http://JRSStories.com
Stories Poems © As of January 1st 2014

Need a review? Feel free to ask me! :)

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:44 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain