z

Young Writers Society

Dark's reviews

Reviews: 2
Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 am
Darkehthewriter says...

I decided that I will do reviews so that I can start posting my writings. Below you will find what I will review and what I won't review.

I will review:
-fantasy stories(chapters and short stories)
-action stories (chapter and short stories)
-science fiction (chapter and short stories)
-adventure stories (chapter and short stories)
-historical fiction stories (chapter and short stories; it also depends on if I know the history or not.)
-stories in first and third person POV

I will not review:
-Poetry
-Lyrics
-Romance stories (Trust me, it's not pretty whenever I review romance stories, as I hate them with all my heart.)
-Fanfiction
-Stories that seem to have no effort put into them
-Stories that are +18
-Yaoi/yuri stories

If you have any other questions then post below and I will try to answer them the best I can. If you want to, you can donate points so that I can start posting my writings up on here. Also, I might add that I do not hold back when reviewing but I give reasoning to my reviews.
"My name is not Cat Hair, it's Cathair!" -Cathair to Apollo about his name

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:48 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson