z

Young Writers Society

Send me your work and I will review...

Reviews: 2
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 pm
9BelowPro says...

Hey; Looking for things of my interests to review so..if you are looking for a review on one of your works that match one of the following contagious then please send me a link on this post or pm me, Thanks you.
Your work must meet one of the following for me to review:

~Must be a short story not a chapter!
~I like fantasy not science fiction!
~I like Christian fantasy as long as it's not too preachy!
~I also enjoy scary stories for young readers (age 12+).
~I LOVE Harry Potter fanfics, especially ones with Severus Snape in it!
Last edited by 9BelowPro on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Tigersprite says...

You may or may not have read it, but to start you off I'll give you this:http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=70319. It's the only fantasy story I have that is a short story, everything else is a chapter work. Post a link to this thread in your signature and make comments all around the site to spread the news of your Will Review For Food thread.

One last thing, I Don't like reading gay stories, sorry if I upset you for saying that.

1) I don't think I've actually seen any gay stories on the site.

2) I know it might be going against free speech, but if you keep that sentence up a lot of people might not post here.

Thanks in advance,

TIGERSPRITE
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:54 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew