z

Young Writers Society

*Insert snappy title here.* (Accepting!)

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am
wonderland says...

I can and will review-General Fiction, Fantasy, Romantic, Action and Adventure.

I can't do poetry, art/photography , or fan fiction, sorry.

I'm also a harsh reviewer, I just don't sugarcoat things.
So, seriously. Go on and order a review!
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 am
emmily says...

I'm currently finishing up a gen fiction novel about a group of at risk youth (behavioural/emotional issues, petty crimes etc.) at a wilderness high school. If you're interested, you can find the first few chapters at topic71017 and topic71023. The first few chapters will give you a chance to get to know a little of the story before you decide if you want to commit to any more.
If you are still interested in the rest of the story, I'm going to be posting the full novel in the Advanced Critique section in the next week or two since it's so much cheaper than posting each of my chapters seperately. It's really long (almost 100,000/ 35 chapters of at least 4 pages each) but I have no problem with you reviewing a chapter or two at a time or however long you want to make the chunks. I really appreciate any reviewing you have time to do, even if you aren't able to continue all the way through the whole novel.

362 Reviews

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 am
wonderland says...

Yeah, so I did the first two chapters this morning.
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 pm
Rascalover says...

Are you interested in doing reviews in the Advanced Critque section?
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:15 am
jennyr says...

Hey! You're so nice for doing this.

Could you take a look at my novella? I'd greatly appreciate feedback. The first chapter is a little choppy, flow-wise, but after that it smoothes out.

Title: Captive
Genre: Historical/Romance
Summary: In the cold, isolated forests of 16th-century Europe, a lord takes a boy prisoner. As an unexpectedly tender relationship develops between captor and captive, resentment and distrust grow into warmth and trust in a pair of hearts that were once achingly empty. It aims to be a sensitive portrayal of a tender, if fragile, relationship that grows between two characters because of mutual loneliness as well as an intense longing for companionship. As a tentative trust develops between the two characters, the dynamics of their captor-captive relationship continually change as power is given, taken, and shared. As their bond deepens, the boy finds a new kind of freedom in his captivity and the man finds redemption for a brutal crime he committed.

novel.php?id=648

Thank you!

362 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 am
wonderland says...

Rascalover wrote:Are you interested in doing reviews in the Advanced Critque section?

Yeah! But Im so scared Ill do something wrong and get kicked off the site forever.
Link me up!

@jennyr
Um, sure, yeah. Maybe this weekend

*Formerly wickedwonder*

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm
View Likes
Jashael says...

pls =) post763536.html#p763536
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:53 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg