z

Young Writers Society

'Cause I'm starving : )

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 am
Azula says...

Here are the specifics:

will review: Poetry(don't ask me for help with meter issues though, I'm useless at that.), Shorter short stories, especially science and historical fiction, Flash fiction, nonfiction

Will not review: Anything rated 16+ or above, novels, most things that are excessively long, anthologies(do those even get reviews?)

Might Review: Longer short stories(might take a while before I get to it), individual novel chapters, maybe one novel, if you give me a good idea of what it is about(and it's interesting), romantic poetry

Please ask nicely!
Last edited by Azula on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
They, are not your MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!! - John Worthing/Ernest Moncrieff (The importance of being Ernest)

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:30 am
Flower~Child says...

I don't remember my rating....but it's not bad. topic70588.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:56 am
Azula says...

Done.
They, are not your MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!! - John Worthing/Ernest Moncrieff (The importance of being Ernest)

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:12 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane