z

Young Writers Society

Hey!!! Gimmie somthing to review!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 am
Winchester says...

i could really do with some more points, so ill review anything 'cept scripts ok? :)
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm
Sins says...

Heya rebel :)

Would you remind reviewing something for me...? The only thing is that it's the eleventh chapter of my novel... I'm not sure whether you'd be willing to review it for me. I want to get as many reviews as I can on it because it's my first post after editing all of the previous chapters. xD

topic70405.html

Don't worry if you don't want to do it, I would totally understand.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 pm
Tigersprite says...

Can you please review Third Avenue at :

viewtopic.php?t=70319

Thanks in advance,

TIGERSPRITE
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:14 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47