z

Young Writers Society

Review for a review!

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 am
Jashael says...

Ok, I've figured out that people can help each other... So here's the plan, I review your romance/fantasy novel(chapter) or short story for a review of my romance/fantasy novel (chapter). (And by romance/fantasy I mean the story is both romance and fantasy--NOT romance OR fantasy)
Simple isn't it?! :D/ yay!
Just post the link below and I'll give you a review. Okay? :) And when I'm done, I'll wait for mine. :)

For Novel chapters: I will comment on grammar and style, but I wouldn't be able to comment on plot--just the story within that chapter. :)

Thanks!

P.S.
I might also review pure romance, but you'll have to hook me up by the first paragraphs. Or else, you'll just get a comment from me.

P.S.S.
I will review any poem!!! :D/ yaaaay!!!!
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:17 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak