z

Young Writers Society

wHo wAnTs ReViEwS?!?

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 am
Reuben A says...

Alo all YWS people! I was away for AGES (Wow the amount of times I've said that :shock: ) But now I'm finnally back, and I need to get back to reviewing! So anyone, ANYONE who wants reviews just ask! But here's the catch....*drumroll* you have to ask ... (Don't you just feel nervous now?!) ...

Spoiler! :
nicely :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

wow I feel so evil now. MWAHAHAHAA
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:52 pm
Calligraphy says...

Will you pretty please review this memoir about my uncle Todd. Gilbert.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

A. S.

59 Reviews

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm
Reuben A says...

Dooooonnnne! (Oooh I like the 'pretty please' mwa ha ha haaaa!! :twisted: :twisted:)
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:57 am
SilentRain says...

Why hello there! :twisted:
Please review trhis poem for me, topic69987.html

~Rain~
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!

59 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 pm
Reuben A says...

Dooone! I forgot to add this people!

I forgot to say wrote:*1: I absolutely LOVE fantasy!
*2: The only thing that I can't review, is lyrics, or lyrical poetry... asking me to do lyrics would be like asking a pig to fly... :)
*3: Besides the above I review anything. Though prefrably things that aren't 18+, but if you ask EXTRA nice, who knows? :wink:

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:37 am
Skippy says...

Hi. Can you please, please, please review my story?
topic69651.html
Music explains life. Music has a purpose. Music speaks the truth. Music never lies. Music means everything to me.
Music is my life.

59 Reviews

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 pm
Reuben A says...

All done! I'm ready for more! Give me more! MORE! MORE! MORE!!!
MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 am
screamandshout says...

viewtopic.php?t=70331

Hey would you mind reveiwing this for me? Please and thank you.

59 Reviews

Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 am
Reuben A says...

Done! Sorry I took so long, my evil notifications didn't tell me about it... :evil:
I loved your story! Its really really well written, but I think you should put it under fantasy short stories

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:15 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky