z

Young Writers Society

Need a review?

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:51 am
Nutty says...

So I had a thread way back when, but that died and went to heaven when senior year came up, but it was fun while it lasted! So here I am again, out of school and having time on my hands.

I will review any fiction work. If you want me to review a novel, then use your descretion on whether to get me to review from the beginning, or if you want me to review a chapter, that's fine too.

I do not review
-poetry. I'm sorry guys, but I am clueless in this area, and with so many amazing poets and poetry critics here, I just do not know enough.
-Lyrics. Too close to poems, and I have no idea when it comes to music.

Art? I'll take a look, but I'm no expert!

What I expect in return: Absolutely nothing. I haven't got any new work up at the moment, and I am just happy to help!

Reviews I have finished: This is where I will put the reviews I have finished and the date I finished them, so you know where you are in the line (if there is one...we can hope).

Any requests?
Last edited by Nutty on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:56 am
Ktg17 says...

Hey can you review my Non-Fiction article? Thanks! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic69019.html
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 am
Elinor says...

Hey! Can you review this short story for me? Thanks in advance. ^^

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:26 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk