z

Young Writers Society

Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:50 pm
Flower~Child says...

I have been busy lately, but I am dying to review again. I really just need to know where to begin! My threads so far havn't been very successful, but I want this one to survive. I check this all the time, and my reviews usually only take up to a day or two to finish. I am dying people! Make me review! I didn't get this badge to sit on it...please I beg of you, I need to review! Also I check my wall more often than this, so feel free to post there. -Thanks-

Ok. Well I guess I can give you a list of what I will review, but first I am going to ramble. I do review most of anything, but school has started recently and I have Algebra II and French. If you can imagine how stressful that is you will understand if your review is a little late, but it shouldn't take long.

Will review:
Poetry: Any of it. I don't know that I can make a extremely long and in depth review in this, but I will give my honest opinion and details of what could make it better. I have gotten better in this topic, so I will be more open to poetry now. Actually I prefer it now! So give me all of those requests!

Romantic short stories: These I feel I am better at than others, since I write this. You can look around the forum at some of the reviews I have given in this area.

Most other short stories: These do not include historical fiction, depending on what it is. It also does not include real life stories. I have found most of them on the site badly written in my opinion, and don't have patience for it. If you post it I will only promise to look at it.

Art and Photography: I am good at reviewing drawings, and I am ok with photography. I will review any drawings that are posted, and make it very in depth.

Will not review:

Lyrics: I am very bad in that area.

Fanfiction: Of cource this varies. If I know what the original story is then maybe, but most of the time I won't. You can ask of cource though.

Advance Critics: Unfortunatley I don't have the time for that right now. Maybe when summer hits again.

I probably won't go deep into grammer and such of the sort, because I would probably end up steering you in the wrong direction. Other than that if you want me to talk about something specific let me know in your post. Also POST A LINK. I am not going to scramble around looking for your works. I am way to lazy for that.

Anyway have a good day! Post away!
Last edited by Flower~Child on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:51 am
HorseradishCares says...

Hiiii there! :)

Could you review my poem?:

post751757.html#p751757

Please and thank you! ;)

~Horseradish
Dear Diary,

Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy.
It was the best day ever. XD

~Jayne, from Firefly

Spoiler! :
Join the fight to end discrimination, hate, and misunderstanding~
Support LGBTQ!

viewgroup.php?f=336

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:47 am
mollytate says...

Hello:)

It would be great if you could review http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic68224.html for me in romantic fiction.

I must warn you that it's a segment right out of the middle of my story and may not make much sense...I'm just looking for writing critique. Although, it may seem kind of long, most of that is diologue and fairly easy to get through.

321 Reviews

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:08 pm
Flower~Child says...

Done with HorseRadishCares! On to Mollytate.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

321 Reviews

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:36 pm
Flower~Child says...

Done with Mollytate. Come on people you know you want reviews.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 am
screamandshout says...

topic68105.html

Will you take a look at this for me? Please and thank you.

321 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:30 pm
Flower~Child says...

Done screamandshout, next please.

321 Reviews

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 am
Flower~Child says...

Reviews?

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 am
sicklee says...

topic70202.html

Pretty please? :D
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream
-EAP

321 Reviews

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:34 am
Flower~Child says...

Done! Next?

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:13 pm
Reuben A says...

Ey I desperately need reviews :) please review as much as you can :)
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

321 Reviews

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:20 pm
Flower~Child says...

Done! Next?

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:05 pm
Talulahbelle says...

topic70208.html
I'll love you foreveh!
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Pretty Crazy says...

Could you do this for me? There are three chapters, but you can just review one if you want. :)
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=667
Looking for someone who won't disappoint you?
Look to Jesus.:)

321 Reviews

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm
Flower~Child says...

Done, next?

I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf