z

Young Writers Society

Razzker's Razztazztic Reviews

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:44 am
Razzker says...

Razzker's Razztazztic Reviews is now OPEN for business!

What I Review

I will gladly review your work. I do specialize in Fantasy and Science Fiction, though.
I will review your work if it successfully piques my interests. There could be several exceptions that I'm willing to make.
It is unlikely that I will review your work. Unless it successfully captures my interest, don't hope for too much.
No, thank you.

Fantasy
Science Fiction
Romance
General Fiction
Action/Adventure
Historical Fiction
Other Fiction
Poetry
Lyrics
Scripts
Fanfiction
Non-fiction
Photography
Original Artwork

Format For My Reviews (For Short Stories/Novels)

Plot: Out of 10
I will go over how smoothly the plot flows throughout the entire story/chapter. If the story is not completed yet, this score might be lowered, but that's only because I don't know the entire story yet. In short, the score here might change.
Character: Out of 10
I will focus on the nature of the characters' dialogue, the way they act and react. I will also deal with characterization, character development and interaction in this sub-topic.
Syntax, word choice and punctuation: Out of 10
I won't nitpick a lot, but I will comment on the grammar and sentence structure of your story. Also, I might advise on certain word choices to fit the context. I might also suggest words from a particular semantic field to help your story convey its message. As for punctuation, I'll just mention a few misplaced commas there, a missing full stop here etc.
Theme: Out of 10
The message, tone and feel of the entire piece. A story can be beautifully written and be artistically poetic, but it could contain an ambiguous or, even worse, no theme at all.

Ratings
I will review any story with any rating. I can handle explicit content, violence and other mature content. Also, I can be very open-minded, so if you have a story that may contain controversial undertones/topics (homosexuality, racism, religion and theology etc.) I will still review it.

Please post a request in this thread. Take note that I could be busy with high school so I might not be able to review your work immediately, but I will eventually. Also, if I am swamped with school work, there's a chance that I might not be able to review your work at all. But PM me if you really need a review and I will arrange a compromise. :smt003

I do not need anything in return. It is up to you whether you reward me or not. :D

- Razzker -
Check out my blog: Razztazztic!

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:59 pm
blackbird12 says...

Hey there! Would you mind reviewing this for me? Thanks in advance!

topic68033.html
If I had wings, I would have opened them.
I would have risen from the ground.

-Mary Oliver

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:31 am
Razzker says...

Sure thing, blackbird! : )
Check out my blog: Razztazztic!

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:05 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly