z

Young Writers Society

Reviews From A Croc.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:39 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

D'you want a review? How about a couple?

Things that I will review:

Any fiction as long as it's relatively short, photos/drawings, some poetry if I'm in a good mood.

Things that I will not review

Nonfiction, or lyrics.

A warning, I tend to tear things to shreds, so don't ask unless you're willing to read through me pointing out every single tiny little grammatical and spelling error. Also, I'm usually rather fast with my reviews. You should be able to expect one within an hour unless the real world calls me.
Last edited by gsppcrocks10 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 am
Flower~Child says...

Will you review my poem? topic67459.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:02 pm
Sins says...

Heyooo :)

Would you mind reviewing a chapter of my novel for me? It's the third chapter so it's not too far in and you'll be able to understand it fine. If you don't review random chapters though, that's fine.

topic67521.html

Thankssss.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:31 pm
NYCnightowl007 says...

Hey there! Would you review my first chapter called Bikes and Books? Thanks a lot. :D viewtopic.php?t=67660
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 pm
Lena.Wooldridge says...

topic67676.html

Thank you.
stay gold, ponyboy

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:35 pm
AngerManagement says...

Hey, could you review this for me please. Thank you topic67782.html
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

I'll get to your stuff tomorrow, k? Right now I'm really tired.

And Skins, sorry, but your thing was a little long. xD
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:14 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos