z

Young Writers Society

Nate's Review Day Reviewing Thread

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:25 pm
Nate says...

What I'll review:
- Must be posted in July 2010 (nothing older)
- Must be under 2,000 words
- Preferably no poetry, but I'll still review it (I just stink at reviewing poetry)

In making your request, please provide:
- A link!
- Anything in particular you what critiqued (e.g., dialogue, grammar, imagery, etc.).
- Just a short one or two sentence synopsis of the work in question.
- If a poem, no worries about a synopsis although I do appreciate it if you say why you wrote the poem (i.e., did something inspire you?)

This thread will only be open for Review Day. Due to time constraints, I can only accept the first ten review requests.

Random avatar

Reviews: 23
Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 am
tigs6969 says...

Hi my first 3 chapters were posted 26-29th June if you'd make an exception? With chapter 4 posted 18th July.
If acceptable:
topic65975.html chapter 1
topic66117.html chapter 2, please use this chapters novel feature to get 3,4 as 1 got mixed up... long complicated matter
I pretty much just want to know how well it reads despite its lack of grammar which I'm not the best at.
Also how the dialogue for the girls read.
Also if you enjoyed reading my story
Oh and the story is about 4 girls, Sam, Amy, Emily Rose and Sarah who were once best friends when their powers come back again and they have to stick together to find out the true source of their powers.
Thanks

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:12 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE

edit- oops it's Nate's thread lol
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus