253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Fri May 06, 2011 5:22 am
RacheDrache says...

And my 100th review is done!

101??
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm
Sins says...

*is greatly tempted by the sheer awesomeness, but doesn't want to put you through the torture* Umm... can I get back to you? Ribbit is awesome though, by the way.

Also, sorry this is kinda pointless... I just thought I'd drop by and reveal my dilemma.

Keep on hoppin'!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Tue May 10, 2011 9:02 pm
carbonCore says...

Because Skins could not offer her work for a review, I will kindly offer mine. /awkwardpoemreference

Please review the story The Law of Moses. About the story: it is 18+, it is magical realism, and I recently regained faith in it so I'd like another review.

I would like you to PM the review to me, because I don't want to resurrect that old thread. In the review, please focus on the language and the sentence structure, but I would also like an overall opinion of the plot.

For all these steep requirements, I sent you 500 points. Ribbit is awesome.
_

253 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 11, 2011 1:05 am
RacheDrache says...

I'm on it, Carbon! Already read it and am working on the review now. It might take me a day or two because I'm swamped in the Real World, but I'll get there.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri May 13, 2011 2:16 am
synismysyn3 says...

hey do you think you'll be abloe to take a look at my work (:

253 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 14, 2011 9:40 pm
RacheDrache says...

Done, Carboncore!

Syn, I'm on it. Do you have a link?

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun May 15, 2011 3:32 am
Quasi says...

Don't those look delicious!

And they could be all yours-- for the price of one review!

The material (which, conveniently, has the word price in the title) can be located here: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post861490.html#p861490

Seriously, dude, do me a solid? I'll love you forever.
RachaelElg: ...we should take a trip to Home Depot while you're here

253 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 21, 2011 5:47 pm
RacheDrache says...

Done, Quas. Next?

*takes cookies and runs*

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm
silentpages says...

I believe I'm a repeat customer, lol. XD But that's just because Ribbit is awesome, and worthy of return visits.

I would love a review of this:
topic81342.html

It's an entry for the Song Prompt contest, a science fiction story based on the song 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele (it's fine if you haven't heard the song, otherwise there's a link to the music video in the beginning spoiler).

I had a blast writing it, but after the one review I've gotten on it, it seems it wasn't as fantastic as I believed it was while writing it. XD And I'm starting to see that now, after reading through it, but I'd like a second opinion before I revise it some more, so any insights you have would be welcome. :)

Thanks! ^^
"Pay Attention. Pay Close Attention to everything, everything you see. Notice what no one else notices, and you'll know what no one else knows. What you get is what you get. What you do with what you get is more the point. -- Loris Harrow, City of Ember (Movie)

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 am
SteviexOctopus says...

TITLE: 2 | Wicked Medicine (a scene from my novel, the Labyrinth Experiment)
GENRE: Science Fiction (though borderline Fantasy in some parts, its more like Star Wars then Star Trek, if that makes sense)
LINK: topic82614.html

The first scene: topic82336.html (You do not need to read this for Wicked Medicine to make sense but it would help should you choose to read on. Also it's fairly short, 521 words, and you do not have to review if you don't want to)

I posted what I love to know up at the top of each, basically I want to know any questions, predictions and theories you may have about what's going to happen... though I really like the whole conversational thing you provide, so I'll be happy with that. (I just like knowing what's going on in my reader's head.)

Thanks!

Also (Ribbit is awesome)
.:~|The Red Ink Emporium!|~:.
"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?"

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721

1087 Reviews

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Sins says...

I've finally decided to actually grace you with my presence on this thread for an actual reason. For that, I apologise. I have a kinda big ask, you see.

Would you mind reviewing a random, pretty far in part of my novel? I thought you'd be the best person to ask because you're good with the grammatical stuff, and I'd especially like to be critiqued on my phrasing because I'm terrible at it. If you are happy to do this, there's a summary of the novel at the top of the post, so that should help you out.

Da link: viewtopic.php?t=84333

Please and thank you! :)

Spoiler! :
P.S. Do I still have to write 'Ribbit is awesome' every time I post here?

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 am
Kagi says...

Hai.

I hear, a little birdy told me, that you do awesome reviews. I'm here to make aure that little birdy was telling the truth, not that he would tell lies but--

Anyway, I wrote this piece for a competition on the emotion love and I'd love a look at it if you don't mind.

If you do mind that it's not a problem at all.

Anyhow, thanks!

Kagi xx
Got YWS?

If, when you mean to type yes you type yws, you know you belong. :P

1087 Reviews

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:39 pm
Sins says...

I was actually going to leave this for a day or two because I feel guilty asking again so soon, but then I remembered how being one of the last few to review makes you want to cry... So yeah, I thought I'd better ask sooner rather than later.

Basically, when you find the time, would you mind reviewing the latest part of my novel for me? post889198.html#p889198

Please and thank you, of course!

Ribbit is green and lovely.

253 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 am
RacheDrache says...

And done. Next?

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett