z

Young Writers Society

Will Review for Food, and I'm Pretty Hungry

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 pm
Prosithion says...

Hi all, I figured that I'm doing a lot of reviews anyway, so I might as well take requests.

I specialize in Science Fiction, but I'll critique most regular and non-fiction. Please don't send me poetry, because I'm not very good at it.

If you ask me to critique a specific chapter, I will critique all the previous chapters beforehand, so it may take a while. For example, if you ask me to review chapter seven of your book, I will review chapters one through six, then do chapter seven.

As a side note, I'll also review art and photography.

What you can expect:

M reviews will generally be pretty long, and will delve into matters of plot, form, believability, etc. I won't focus too much on the grammar aspect of the piece, but will comment on it, if the grammar is particularly bad.

All that I ask in return for my services is that you keep me in mind when doing your own reviews.

If it takes me a few days to get to your review, please just be patient. Once I'm finished, I'll post here telling you.

Cheers and happy writing,
Pros
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 am
Valteria says...

Hello! :)

*raises hand, yelling "Pick me! I have a request! Pick me!"

I understand that you are hungry, so here I am, prepared to feed you! Could you review Angler(The Novel) please! It's not actually a novel. Rather, it is the first chapter. Oh, and by the way *bites lip nervously*, it's pretty long. 4,832 words, to be exact.

But your review is greatly appreciated.

Here's the link:
post733672.html?hilit=angler the novel#p733672

Thanks a bunch! I'll return the favor by giving you 500 points. But for now, since you're starving, have a biscuit. *hands Prosithion buttery pastry*

Don't worry. I won't neglect to read your work too.
*waves goodbye*

214 Reviews

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 am
Prosithion says...

All done.

Any more?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Wariofart says...

Hey, I hope you're still hungry, because I have a big (ish) meal for you! I'd like you to review my JulNo novel 'Crashing Down'. Don't worry, I've only posted three chapters so far, so hopefully that won't be too much? But if you don't feel like reviewing all of them that's totally fine. Here's the link to the third:

topic67274.html
"This is a song for a scribbled out name
That my love keeps writing again and again
And again"

214 Reviews

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:00 pm
Prosithion says...

All done. (I did all three chapters for you)

next?

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 pm
blackbird12 says...

Would you mind reviewing this piece for me? Thanks!

post716006.html#p716006
If I had wings, I would have opened them.
I would have risen from the ground.

-Mary Oliver

Random avatar

Reviews: 23
Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 am
tigs6969 says...

Hi, wouldnt mind a review on this
topic65975.html chapter 1
topic66117.html chapter 2, please use this chapters novel feature to get 3,4 as 1 got mixed up... long complicated matter
As you may see everyone has gone through and nitpicked so I just mainly wanna know how you like the plot, how the dialogue is reading for the girls as im a 21 year old male :P
thanks

214 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 am
Prosithion says...

done and done.

Any more?

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:19 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson