z

Young Writers Society

'Allo! Would you like a review?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 pm
TheseStoneWalls says...

Hey! I'm kind of new to both the forum and the site, and I'd love to read some of what others have written. :) I'm not all that experienced with writing reviews, but I'm a perfectionist, so I like to nitpick. I'm also a bit of a grammar Nazi, so if you need someone to go through your story with a fine tooth comb looking for things like that, I'm your gal. I'm pretty much open to reading anything right now...So if you'd like a review, just let me know. :)
-Stone
And these stone walls will come crashing down.

Reviews: 4
Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 pm
TearsOnYourFace says...

Heya,

I love you to review my work, if you'd like.

viewtopic.php?t=66841

I need a few pointers on how it reads to other people...

Thank you!

TOYF
"You must write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head." -- Sean Connery, Finding Forrester

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:07 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon