z

Young Writers Society

Will Review Art and Photography!

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Any one need some one to review their art (traditional drawings, paintings, sketches, digital art) or photography? I'm your girl. With nothing to do for two days I will be more than happy to review any of your photographs, I take some my self (can be found in art and photography forum) and seeing and review other's photo's can help me better my skill and I hope my suggestions and such can improve your work. I also love seeing other people's drawings and sketches and even digital art and I will be more than happy to comment and critique elements of the drawings and such. Just give me a link to the thread that has your photography or other art in it and I will commence critiquing. :) Also if you find your self partial to taking photo's of people and doing portrait photo's then please check out my group proposal here:
topic66478.html

Cant wait to see what you guys have for me!
Living in a tower

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm
Junglelover says...

Hi Tabithalillian!

Would you mind looking at this, post736340.html#p736340, for me?
I know you're really good with pictures.
Thanks!

Jungle
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:17 am
View Likes
bluewaterlily says...

Hi, Tabithalillian. Could you please review these two photos?

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic65525.html

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic66228.html

Thank you. :)
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:16 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta