z

Young Writers Society

Need A Review? (Updated)

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 am
NYCnightowl007 says...

Hello everyone! I've got myself some free time this summer, so I will be happy to review your: General Fiction, Romantic Fiction (nothing 16+ or 18+ please), Action/Adventure Fiction, or Science Fiction. I can review short stories or novels. In addition, I can review up to 4 chapters in the same novel in any of these categories.

I try to give positive feedback as well as constructive criticism, as every piece has something good in it. I will also try to be a quick as possible with your request. :D

Two requests per person, please. (If you ask me to review more then one of you novel's chapters, that counts as one.)

Have a bright day!
Chrissie
Last edited by NYCnightowl007 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:08 am
MiaParamore says...

Hey well your first reviewer! I would like to get this reviewed, and it would be ideal if you could get on it as soon as possible.

Link: Chilly Farm

Thanks in advance and I can pay back the favour whenever you want. I would be glad to review something for you. :)

~Shubhi
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 pm
butterflyflutterby2 says...

Wondering if you can Review this for me ??? :)

topic66438.html

Thanks you :)
"Royalties are the money you earn each week after publishing a book..." "Okay" "Guess where i learned that from?" "Were?" " SIMS3!"

27 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 pm
NYCnightowl007 says...

Shubhi, I will review yours first, then butterflyflutterby2's is next. :)
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 pm
screamandshout says...

topic66572.html

Would you mind taking a look at this short story for me?
Please and thank you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm
View Likes
stupido says...

could you please review this one "linger on your pale blue eyes"? if so, could you not go on the details and just give an opinion on the whole thing...Topic ID: 66562.thank you

27 Reviews

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:23 pm
NYCnightowl007 says...

Anyone else?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 am
Bookwormart says...

Yes!! Thank you so much for posting something like this. My story's name is Strangely So... or post752526.html#p752526 I really need some reviews for my story. thankyou
How's Life? :D

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 pm
ultraviolet says...

Can you review Leave Out All The Rest for me? Thanksies! :D
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 pm
Flower~Child says...

topic68412.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Hey Nightowl!!

Could you review this for me please?

It's called blood in the sunrise.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:37 am
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Hey nightowl! I was wondering if you could review the first three chapters of my General Fiction novel Eylse?
viewtopic.php?t=67387
viewtopic.php?t=68003
viewtopic.php?t=68164
I'm worried that they might be too cliche or boring. I could really use your opinion :)
Thanks!!!
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:00 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke