Young Writers Society

°•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 am
View Likes
*coco says...

Anyone else? I'm totally free guys, so feel free to swamp me :D
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 am
View Likes
rayhutch5 says...

Hi Coco! :) I know this is a bit late, but I just found this. If you get a chance, can you review my novel, "Anything But Normal"? That would very much be appreciated. I have a bunch of points that I don't need at the moment that I'd be happy to give you. Here's the link, just in case you decide to review it: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=1206
"Everything has beauty, just not everyone sees it." -Jen Meyers

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Anyone else care for a review? I'm more than happy to do more....

*coco
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 am
View Likes
MSDavies says...

A review on my novel would be fantastic.(: I have four chapters posted, but a review on just one would be amazing. Thank you(: Keep on writing.

--Maya

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic89296.html
“Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.”--Carlos Ruiz Zafon

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 am
View Likes
bexy89 says...

Hi there! I realise this is an old thread but if you're still taking reviews I'd love you to do mine :)

topic89354.html
"I'll be writing until I can't write anymore. It's a compulsion with me. I love writing." J.K.Rowling

My Website: www.beckitedford.com

You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind