z

Young Writers Society

°•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 pm
Sionarama says...

OH OH OHHHHH!!! I HAVE ONE!! CHOSE ME OVER HERE!!
okay. Now that I've got your attention, I'd like you to review my work:
An Ode to the Ocean
and
After Adonis
or any others..
thanks!!
CHOW FOR NOW,
sionarama
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!"
Not all princesses are pink sparkles.
Exhibit A

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm
View Likes
pinkangel54123 says...

I was just wondering if you would review my fantasy novel for me. The links in my signature and it's quite long-7 chapters-so I'll give you umm...does 1000 points sound okay? Please do this for me!

Always,
Danie
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Reviews: 3
Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm
View Likes
GuntaFX says...

Hey,
Was wondering if you could review my short story in return for points, a high five and some good karma :smt002 .

Title - Around The Fur
Genre - General Short Story
viewtopic.php?t=66782
Feel free to tear it a new one.
Appreciated

Lewis

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm
*coco says...

Sionarama - you didn't put up a link! :(

Diane - I'll be starting yours soon :D

Gunta - your's is complete. Thanks for the request :smt003
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

Reviews: 4
Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 am
Skeen says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic66885.html

got chapter 3 and 4 up of Gaurdian if you'd be willing to review it. I'd definatly appriciate it :)

peace out.
Wantid in 51 stiats bi teh gramer polece.

130 Reviews

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:42 pm
*coco says...

Skeen - your review is complete! An ivisible high five for your request :D

Diane - your review is complete :)

Sionarama - I think I've found your story - I'll be on it soon
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:31 am
View Likes
Shearwater says...

Hi Coco, it's me, wondering if you had time to review a piece I'm working on.
Pretty please? I'll give you points! I don't even use them lol
Here's the Link: topic67137.html
It's Fantasy though...lol
Thank you!

~Pink
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:06 am
View Likes
Prosithion says...

Hey, I was wondering if you could critique a scene from my novella 'In Defense of Our Nation'.

I would suggest scene 1, but I'll leave that up to you.

novel.php?id=461

It's speculative science fiction.

Thanks,
Pros
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

532 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 532
Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 pm
GeeLyria says...

Hi, *coco*! Would you like to review this for me topic67210.html, is a romantic novel, but the grammar is really bad. I've already read it out loud a million times, but since my first language is Spanish I can't catch those mistakes. :| Thanks! :)
Noob is a state of being, not a length of time. ~Ego

"Serás del tamaño de tus pensamientos; no te permitas fracasar."

130 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:16 pm
*coco says...

Pink, Pro and Slovalery all three of your works have been reviewed, an invisible high five for the requests!

May I have the pleasure of reviewing anyone else's work? Come on now...don't be shy... :D

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 am
seeminglymeaningless says...

Hey :) This piece isn't mine, but it has hardly any reviews, and it's a REALLY good story in terms of plot. I would really like some attention drawn to it, so could you please review it?

topic67862.html

Thanks!
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

130 Reviews

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 pm
*coco says...

Seamingly, your request is complete. Thanks for the read :D

Anybody else need a review?

130 Reviews

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:54 am
*coco says...

Anyone at all?

130 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:16 pm
*coco says...

Anyone? :(

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:54 am
napalmerski says...

Me, please, me topic71337.html
grabbing at the 'occasionaly' concerning your reviewing of sci-fi. I think in places it's literary enough to placate a cyborg-denialist :D Short story collection, I don't insist you do all 10 stories, can jump over some, or pick some at random if you like. Thanx
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien