z

Young Writers Society

Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am
Cirque says...

Cirque de la grammaire est ouvert officiel!

TRANSLATED: Circus of Grammar is officially open!

Yes, I am a crazy speaking french girl and I am willing to give any of you who wish it, a free review. (I don't think you can get paid for it anyway) I am new, but I hope that doesn't discourage you because I'll place all my time and effort into reviewing your chapters or stories.

What I would rather review:

Fantasy
Murder/Crime
Art
Assignment

What I can review:

Romance
Poetry

In other words, I'll review practically anything unless it is very visual on the romantic side or something abusive towards something else. :D

Alors laissez la grammaire de fixation, de commencer!

Reviews: 2

35 Reviews

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 am
Cirque says...

I'm done that piece for you, Boss. :D Is there anyone else who would fancy a review?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 am
Snoink says...

My brother has this one story thing... it's really geeky, but can you look it over? He would love any comments you have. :) It's a sci fi/comedy that concerns YWS being taken over... by the French! I know... plot twist!

Snoink's brother's story: novel.php?id=232

Speaking of sci fis! This one has strong language sometimes (nothing gory or sexual, mind you, just language), so if you don't want to critique it, that's fine! However, I would like to have someone else to prod the writer into posting more stuff... and the more help I can have, the better! :D

(Yes, I am evil.)

Anyway, this is set in the future. Journalism is dead, so when Leander gets stuck in the career of journalism, she expects to settle down in a boring life where she will be pushed around endlessly by people of power. However, all of this comes crashing down when, on a school field trip, she accidentally discovers an android named Hero. Hero, knowing that his inventors want to destroy him, offers Leander a proposition: either she rescues him or she dies. Not willing to die, Leander hastily agrees... and finds herself trapped in an action-packed adventure full of speed boats, political turmoil, and general chaos.

OR AT LEAST THAT WOULD BE THE SUMMARY IF SHE FINISHED IT. *flails*

So yeah. You should try to get her to post more. XD

Leander's Story: novel.php?id=269

And! Because we love zombies! There was another novel on YWS which was pretty much pure awesomeness and I'm trying to persuade the writer to write more. xD This one is soooooo funny. I was laughing when I first read it! Imagine: a bunch of teenagers who look on the news and find out that zombies are supposedly attacking this one particular town. All the adults are gone... so are zombies really there or is this just a part of an elaborate hoax? It sounds generic... trust me. It's hilarious. So you should comment on it and threaten to tickle EAHailstone if she doesn't write more. XD

novel.php?id=204

Also! Watch out. You may get poetry requests, lol.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

35 Reviews

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 am
View Likes
Cirque says...

Done! All three. :D

I am also prepared for your poetry, just got to get my english book that has all the terminology written down and I'm ready to go.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm
Snoink says...

Mwhahaha... in that case...

post718016.html#p718016

^ School assignment concerning Adolf Hitler! :o

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

35 Reviews

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:36 am
Cirque says...

Done! :D Anything or anyone else up for a review?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 am
Snoink says...

topic64722.html#p715295

^ I was going to critique this after finals (AHH! Only a couple more days!) but you can do it now! :)

35 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Cirque says...

Je suis fait à l'examen, Snoik! Quelqu'un d'autre veut un examen, ou est leur autre chose que je peut faire pour vous Snoik. :D

Translated: I am done with the review, Snoik! Does anyone else want a review, or is their anything else I can do for you Snoik. :D

Sorry, I'm trying to show of my French speaking skills. That and Mum is forcing French into me again. :smt003

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm
Jagged says...

Hey there, would you mind reviewing this? It's the first chapter of what may hopefully one day be a novel XD Just setting up one of the main characters right now, but I'd like to know what you think of the style or of the character himself.
Thanks!

PS: "Je suis fait à l'examen" --> "I am used to the exam". The sentence you're looking for is "J'ai fini le commentaire/de commenter" XD
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

35 Reviews

Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 am
Cirque says...

Ha ha, I didn't even look over what I wrote, that was pretty stupid of me. :D But anway, thank you Jagged for picking up on that and I have done your review for you. Sorry for the late reply, Mum was using the computer all afternoon yesterday.

Anyway, is anyone else interested in a review. I'll be happy to do it on any context. :smt003

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:07 pm
Lena.Wooldridge says...

topic65113.html

Thank you :)
stay gold, ponyboy

35 Reviews

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 pm
Cirque says...

Done, with your review Lena! I hope that I did everything you suspected. :)

Does anyone else want a review, I'm open 24/7! Okay that's a lie, when I'm sleeping my computer is taking care of it....but that means robber can easily come in! NOOOOOOO

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 pm
austenite says...

If you want to do one for me before you go that would be completely wonderful!! post719654.html#p719654 thanks in advance!!
I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity.
Chaucer, A Knight's Tale

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Oscar Wilde

35 Reviews

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 pm
Cirque says...

Done, Austen. I hope that it good and helps you in your writing adventure. Is there anyone else looking for a review? I'm happy to do anything. :D

Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria