z

Young Writers Society

ultraviolet's utopia of ultimate evaluations (Closed)

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:27 pm
Adeera says...

that's wonderful! i'm really grateful to you.

and i'm not in a hurry so you just take as long as you need.

thanks!!!
The talent of an amazing writer, they can convey any emotion, make you feel thing's you've never felt, and help you understand that which you thought you never would.

"Not all who wander are lost."
Tolkien

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 pm
ultraviolet says...

I know this is random, but when you said that you "heard a rumor" that I like to review, did someone suggest me, or did you see some of my previous reviews, or what?

Oh, and I'm working on your review. I desperately hope that you are not easily offended, because consider it torn to pieces (at least what I've done so far). I think this will be my harshest review, but I think it will also be my most helpful, if you take criticism well, and are willing to learn and change certain aspects of your writing.

Anyways, that is all.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 am
Adeera says...

oh i just saw one of your reviews and your link.

hmmm, just a little nervous. but no I'm all for change if it makes me better. and I'm not easily offended so you should be fine!
The talent of an amazing writer, they can convey any emotion, make you feel thing's you've never felt, and help you understand that which you thought you never would.

"Not all who wander are lost."
Tolkien

262 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 am
ultraviolet says...

I'm probably making it sound worse than it is. Anyways, still working on it. I have a fairly short attention span, so I took a break and had dinner and played Guitar Hero with my brother. But now I'm back at it, better than ever. :)
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

262 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 am
ultraviolet says...

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!! ...Anyone else?

~asofterworld.com

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:03 am
Prosithion says...

Could you please review a scene from my novella 'In Defense of Our Nation)?

I'd suggest scene 1, but I'll leave it up to you.

novel.php?id=461
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm
imaginemymind says...

Hey Ultra .!, Imaginemymind here to see if you can review my piece
viewtopic.php?t=62579 ! I would really appreciate it. thanks in advance
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on" ~Robert Frost

My blog where I talk everything book related : http://booksarewonderfulmagic.blogspot.com/

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:42 pm
austenite says...

You reviewed the first chapter of one of my novels, would you be able to review the second for me? I love your reviews, you always seem to catch the bits that I miss when proof reading!! topic67412.html
I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity.
Chaucer, A Knight's Tale

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Oscar Wilde

262 Reviews

Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:45 pm
ultraviolet says...

Sure guys, I'll get right on it. Prosithion, sorry it's taking so long. I've been busy lately, and working on getting caught up on reviews, writing, and all that little stuff you have to do that ends up taking longer than the big stuff. Anyways, I'm working on it now.

~asofterworld.com

262 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 pm
ultraviolet says...

Pro, yours is done. The other two might take a few days, though, because a friend is staying with me for a few days, and I might not be able to get on long enough at a time to finish them. I'll try, though, and get them out as soon as possible.

~asofterworld.com

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:33 pm
LittlePrincess says...

Hi Ultra!

I have a romantic novel: novel.php?id=374
and I would greatly appreciate a review :)

It has a lot of chapters so I don't mind if you don't do all of them. I would prefer the more recent ones. Thanks!

Little Princess
"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."
The Little Prince

262 Reviews

Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:08 pm
ultraviolet says...

Okay, so I was having computer problems, which is why I haven't gotten the reviews done. But I'm going to work on them now. My computer is fixed. Anyways, sorry, and thanks for your patience. (If you still have any, that is.)

~asofterworld.com

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 pm
AngerManagement says...

Could you review this for me please? post748015.html#p748015
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

262 Reviews

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 pm
ultraviolet says...

Hey, guys, sorry I haven't been doing these. My mind's been really fogged lately, and writer's block has overtaken me. Like, big time. I can't even write a simple review; I'm ashamed to say I haven't written a decent one in like three weeks. If you still want the reviews, I'll do them. Again, I'm really sorry. I am going to force myself to do them. And I think I'm heading out of my funk.

loveness, dia

~asofterworld.com

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 pm
austenite says...

Hi!!!! *waves*

If you have any time, would you per favore review my newbie? topic68915.html

Your reviews are always very helpful. Gracias amigos in advance!
I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity.
Chaucer, A Knight's Tale

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Oscar Wilde

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter