z

Young Writers Society

Kim Potter's Review Service

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu May 20, 2010 10:22 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

Hello, hello! Obviously, you out there need some review help! Well, look no further for a full, complete review service! Yes, I, Kim Potter, am certainly the fullest and cheapest reviewer around! Ho much do I cost? Either a review in turn or only 50 points! The price is your decision, and if you're not happy with my service, you get your points back. I'll have five reviews in my cue at one time. I will be constantly updating to show what pieces are awaiting my review, and what slots are open.

Open Slots
4)
5)

~Kim
Last edited by Thegirlwholived on Thu May 20, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Thu May 20, 2010 10:42 pm
Tenyo says...

Boo! :D

Could you possibly maybe if you're feeling really really nice review these for me? ^_^

viewtopic.php?t=63629

viewtopic.php?t=63671

Let me know if you want a quick sum up of what's happened so far. I never got any reviews for these so it would be especially awesome if you could review them :D
We were born to be amazing.

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Fri May 21, 2010 11:41 am
MiaParamore says...

Hi there Kim. I can really do with a review on my Romantic Short Story. Its titiled-Love HAs No Boundaries. Here's the link: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic63725.html.
And as for the gift to you, let me know how many points you need and I would be happy to give. And also, I can review for you.
Thanks in advance!

~Shubhi
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:40 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert