Young Writers Society

Novels and Novellas

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed May 19, 2010 3:02 pm
Tenyo says...

Reviews for novels and novellas!

Because it's much more fun.

I'll give chapter by chapter reviews on any Novel / Novella, finished or not. Any genre, any length.

My reviews generally include; characters, plot, readability, entertainment value, and whatever else comes to mind. I can also do line-by-lines.

Just post a link to you main novel/novella page, along with anything else you want to mention or request. Then I'll pm you when I'm done with each chapter. :)

Note: I tend to be more blunt and less polite to review spammers, so be warned if you already have a lot of reviews by request.

All reviews are free. If you've already requested, you'll find your review progress here \/

Review Progress:

Skins - Stop and Stare - In progress.
Soulkana - Violet Saga - Pending.
Dreamwalker - Night in Love - Pending.
KJR - Vrasess - Pending.
UnicornNerd - The Shift - Pending.
Last edited by Tenyo on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 16 times in total.
We were born to be amazing.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed May 19, 2010 3:43 pm
Sins says...

Heya Tenyo :)

Will you review this for me? It is rather long though... is that okay? If not, that's fine. I understand if you don't want to do it :lol:

Thanks in advance,

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed May 19, 2010 9:45 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

Hey there Tenyo
My novel is called Luna. It's fantasy fiction, and I hope you like it.
I would like a general review because line to line reviews seem too tedious for what I want.
PM me if you need anything.

~Danie
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Thu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm
MiaParamore says...

Hi Tenyo. I have seen many of your reviews here and there, and its so much cool that you came up with this idea as many of the reviewers reject reviewing novels. that's so much sweet of you.

I would love a review for my novel 'A Criminal's Heart'. The link is in my signature. Review whatever you like and I would like to know if it sounds realistic or not.

HAve a great time!

Thanks.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri May 21, 2010 1:49 am
eab10 says...

Hi! Uh, yeah. :?
Anyway, could you please review my novel in progress? It's called Saved on the Killer Mountain? The second chapter is a bit lengthy, but if you could review any of the novel, that would be great. I don't really care what kind of review you do. You can go wild if you like. I have no preferences and find both types helpful, so yeah. Thanks!
novel.php?id=150
(I almost forgot the link...)

-Emily
"A stranger in a strange land" ~ Exodus 2:22

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun May 23, 2010 5:42 pm
napalmerski says...

Yo,
a general review of short novella Planetfall on Albaid please :smt003 topic64093.html
I say 'general', but if you see lines which beg for... whatever it is they beg for - super, I'd love that too
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Sun May 23, 2010 6:48 pm
EmmaJane says...

:O! I love you! Seriously, it's so kind of you to offer to review novels, as most reviewers don't do them. ^^ Well, could you please take a look at my story? It's a fantasy/adventure one, but more fantasy at the moment. I hope you enjoy it. C:
Thank you so much!
~Emma
Your = Possession. Your shoes are so sweet!
You're = Omission. You're quite strange...

If you are confused about which to put, simply say in your mind "you are" and see if that fits the sentence. If not, you are looking for your.

Little Macey | Got YWS? | KOTS:BD

Reviews: 3
Tue May 25, 2010 12:50 am
LauraElizabeth says...

Could you review the first chapter of my fantasy novel---Antheya? Thanks!

topic64180.html

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue May 25, 2010 10:14 am
fight4whatisright says...

Hi!
could you please do a general review on my novel, Lone Wolf?
post689696.html#p689696
thanks in advance!

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:32 pm
Tenyo says...

Hey, I'm back in business!

Any requests?
We were born to be amazing.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 pm
Sins says...

Yo, Tenyo! ZOMG, that rhymes.

Despite responding to this, like, straight after your post, don't worry, I'm not stalking you. I just happen to stalk new posts. Anyways, yay! I'm glad you've opened this again. You're a great reviewer. :)

Would you be willing to review my current general fiction novel for me? On some chapters, especially the first few, I have some good reviews already, so I hope that's okay. Another one can only help, eh? >.<

Here's the link: novel.php?id=915

Please and thank you!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm
Soulkana says...

Will you read this http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=79462 if you have time please?
May the gentle moon take you into peaceful dreams. May the mighty sun brighten your new days.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:03 am
Dreamwalker says...

Seeing as your back in business, is Fantasy up your alley? :)
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 pm
UnicornNerd says...

Please review my Science fiction Novel, the Shift. Kthnxbai :smt001

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:04 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles