z

Young Writers Society

Will Review For Huggles!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

So! I decided that I want to review more things to balance out my other posts. I can review anything, basically, except for maybe art and photography, and maybe poetry. But anything fiction I can most definitely review.

I want to tell you in advance thanks for anything, and remember, I may not be able to give a great review on poetry and artsy stuff, but I will accept it and do my best.

Let the reviewing..... begin!
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Wed May 05, 2010 5:33 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

hi ninjacookies! I've been wanting a few more opinions on the first 3 chapters to a vampire story i've been writing. they don't have to be really in-depth reviews, but just whatever you think when you read them. I've hit a bit of a block, and i'd like to know if the chapters i have are interesting enough to write more on. thanks so much for your help!

here they are
viewtopic.php?t=61462
viewtopic.php?t=62254
viewtopic.php?t=62745
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Thu May 06, 2010 3:03 pm
Hecate says...

Hey, could you please review this? Beginning of a novel, very short ;)

viewtopic.php?t=63128

Thanks.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon May 24, 2010 12:07 am
GenShawklan says...

Hi ninjacookiemonster! I'm hoping to get a few more reviews for Wings, the new novel I've started. Here's links to the first two chapters. Please give honest criticism! :)

viewtopic.php?t=64016
viewtopic.php?t=63978
"Stop being defined by what people think of you." - Glee

"Dare to be different; if you blend in, no one will ever notice you. It's the unique ones they remember."

Please review one of my writings (preferably All I Know of Hate) and I'll return the favor! :)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon May 24, 2010 12:39 am
Luvzi12 says...

Hey :) If you have a chance before tomorrow, please review my work:
topic64127.html

Sadly it's not finished :( But hopefully after someone has looked over it I'll be inspired to finish.

Thank you! Emma x
Follow me on Twitter

Reviews: 3
Tue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm
LauraElizabeth says...

Hi! Do you think you could review the first chapter of my fantasy novel, Antheya? Thank you! (Link is in signature).

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu May 27, 2010 1:34 am
CaseySaz says...

Hi there!
I've written a short story and it'd be great if you could review it for me:) Here's the link:

topic64249.html

Thanks! Casey

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 am
eldEr says...

Ninja!!
Hi! :D
I was just wondering if you could give this a run-through? I might not get to read it till later as I'm away till Monday, but it would be much appreciated!
post711582.html#p711582
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri May 28, 2010 4:47 am
darkangel_05 says...

hey!

please review :D

topic64098.html
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon May 31, 2010 12:38 am
SilverSharpie says...

Hello. I was hoping you would review my little intro for me- it needs a lot of work. I hope you will when you get the time!

Thanks in advance. :D

Oh, and the link is in my signature.
Know what I would love? A review!
topic64587.html

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon May 31, 2010 1:07 am
KailaMarie says...

Hi! I was just wondering if you could review this for me? It's a little longer than I usualy post, but hopefully it's interesting enough to be worth it! Thank you. (Once you start reading it, don't worry, it's for school so it doesn't get horrible or anything.)

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic64517.html
Thank youu
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon May 31, 2010 10:58 pm
fight4whatisright says...

Hi!
could you please review the first chapter of my novel, Lone Wolf?
post689696.html#p689696
thanks in advance!
ps. if you have the time, it would be great if you could do the other chapters too :D

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 am
sarebear says...

Huggles coming up! You like fiction, so here goes. My story is called For the Love of God. As you can probably tell it's a Romantic Novel. I just posted Chapter 2 earlier today and no one reviewed it. Sniff. Sniff. So If you're interested, here's the link for chapter 2: viewtopic.php?t=64560 and pretty much the first thing in the post is a link to Chapter 1. Thanks a lot!

Sarebear
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime. Talk to a hungry man about fish, and you're a psychologist.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:28 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown