z

Young Writers Society

But I wanna review you! D:

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 am
Winterblossoms says...

Hi there! Welcome to my review thread, please feel free to post!

I will review mostly anything, except historical fiction, nonfiction, fanfiction, and action/adventure fiction. I just find them quite boring... Although there are some fanfictions that I do like, depending on the fandom. :]

But what I would review are those under the genres of fantasy fiction, romantic fiction, general fiction, and poetry, as long as the message is light and not too extreme for me to stomach. I'm a bit sensitive to details.

I've had some great experience on critiquing on other sites, so you don't have to worry. You're in good hands, that I'll make sure of. I can also review art, but I am most experienced in drawing manga and anime. Still, I think I'd be able to provide you some artistic aid or some useful piece of advice. :3

I will not guarantee that I can review right away, but I will review as soon as possible. If you asked for it, you're sure to get it. ;]

So there. Have at thee, folks! :mrgreen:
Innuendo, oh my~ ♥

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 am
ArcticMonkey says...

Yeah, I have a fantacy novel, which is half-done... WOuld you critique it so far? Here is the link:
novel.php?id=73
The chapters are muddled up a bit, so it says:
chapter 2
chapter 5
chapter 4
Like that, so just remeber to starts not from the first on the list, but chapter one! By the way, there are two chapter one's, so don't click the first on the list, but the second one.
I'm sorry for all the complications, but I can't seem to change it!
Thankyou!
~Tamara
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:03 am
View Likes
Maddy says...

Hi Winter,
I want you to critque something that technically isn't fanfiction. It's my own story, but written in the style of R.L.Stine's Goosebump novels.
Think you can handle it?
I would love if you could review the second part. You might want to read the first part first, though, so you know the storyline, then read the second part and review it.
Here are the links:
post680204.html
post690775.html
Thanks a million!
-Maddy
-If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!
-"Careful with that light at the end of the tunnel, it might be another train coming."

This awesome post bought to you by me. :)

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:29 pm
Esther Sylvester says...

Hey winter! Love your art by the way. Would it be too much trouble if you reviewed my romance novel? You only need to review the fifth chapter, but you may want to read the fourth to get a sense of context. I'll give you the link for all five chapters. If you choose to review, thank you very much. Otherwise...Thank you anyway! Here's the link to all of my chapters:

novel.php?id=55

Please enjoy it.
It's writing prompt week on my blog a very random pickle!:
http://veryrandompickle.blogspot.com/

11 Reviews

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 am
Winterblossoms says...

Tamara and Maddy, done. :D

Esther, I'll review yours as soon as possible. ;)

So, is there anyone else wants a review?
Innuendo, oh my~ ♥

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Thanks for te review, it really helped!
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

11 Reviews

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:12 am
Winterblossoms says...

No problem, kiddo. ;)
Innuendo, oh my~ ♥

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:11 pm
MiaParamore says...

Hey Winter. I checked your review for my story. You are really the right person to get work reviewed done.

Can you do more? My same story's other parts need help. Not chapter-1 though but you'll need to read it. So here's the link where you'll find all the chapters to the story.
A Criminal's Heart

Thanks in advance and take your time. let me know if I can help you with anything.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm
eldEr says...

I would really like it if you could review this for me!! It's really short... so yeah!

post692135.html#p692135
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

11 Reviews

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 pm
Winterblossoms says...

@shubi-chan: Which part, specifically? :P
Innuendo, oh my~ ♥

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:15 am
MiaParamore says...

Hi you reviewed the prologue. So its upto you now what else to review but I think if you want to comment on the storyline then you would wanna look at other chapters too. Review whichever chapter you want. But I need more reviews on the recent ones.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:23 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard