z

Young Writers Society

Come one, come all! :D

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Why hello there! Would you like an original Tiger review? :D Well you've come to the right place!

So I actually enjoy reviewing others work (imagine that!) but I have gotten way behind on them all. So, that's where you come in! Tell me what you want reviewed and I will give you a through, honest review. Guaranteed. :D And, just because you asked me for a review, I will give you a virtual high five/thumbs up. >.<

However, I will warn you, when I say honest, I mean it. I've been told that I can be a little harsh sometimes. :D Just a warning.

Now, I will reveiw just about anything so I'll just tell you what I won't reveiw instead of everything that I will. ;) If you don't see the genre that your work is in, I'll reveiw it.

What I will NOT reveiw
1. Non-fiction - however if you really want me to reveiw it, post the link and I will attempt it.
2. Advanced Critiques - I don't mind it so much if it's a few chapters (like, 5, 6, 7, or 8 chapters) but if it's an entire novel, I really can't promise I'll get a reveiw in. :/

Everything else, I'll critique to the very best of my ability. However, I'm not exactly very good with free-verse poetry, though I love to read it.

Please, come one, come all! I would absoluetly love to critique your work! :D
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:34 pm
Sins says...

Hey there :)

Could you please review my fantasy fiction? It doesn't involve vampires by the way. :wink:

topic60697.html

Thanks!

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:15 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

All finished. :D

Is there anyone else? :)
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:14 am
Amnien says...

Would you be awesome and review the first and second chapters to my story?

It was originally going to be a short story but the plot is starting to unfold at a rapid pace and it might turn into a novel!

First Chapter: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic60718.html

Second Chapter: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic60794.html

Thanks Tiger!
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:23 am
UrbanNomad says...

Just a quick note-if you would like to take a look at my poem 'Reflections of a Nomad' than I would be very greatful.
topic87757.html

Thanks, Oliver

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:27 pm
mikepyro says...

I'd very much appreciate, and would return, a review to my story Charlie. Im sorry there's no link, for some reason my comp isn't letting me copy the links.

I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights