z

Young Writers Society

[Open] octo's got some free time...

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 am
octocoffee says...

octo's back in business, ladies and gentlemen! Please leave a link and I'll get to you soon :D I'm finally free from the clutches of athletics hahaha.
...if you are going to step on a live mine, make it your own. Be blown up, as it were, by your own delights and despairs. ~ Ray Bradbury
I Review Everything!

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 am
Fruits_Basket99Tohru says...

Hi, could you please review my 1st story for me? Here's the link:

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic54552.html

It's under FanFiction, and you should be able to understand the story's basic meaning if you haven't heard of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (SSBB)

Thank you so much! :D
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."
--Fruits Basket Book 1, page 134

Do you need a review?

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:57 pm
Fruits_Basket99Tohru says...

Thank you, Octo, so much! :) I just posted a new story; this time it's about Furuba! (Book 1 Chapter 1) Could you please review it for me? Please?

Here's the link: Furuba Book 1 Chapter 1 FanFiction

Hee, I love Fruits Basket! It would be really helpful if you reviewed for me. Thanks again. :D
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."
--Fruits Basket Book 1, page 134

Do you need a review?

63 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:03 pm
octocoffee says...

Yay~ One of my new year's resolutions is to review more, so...I hope to follow through on that! Plate's clear, anyone else?
...if you are going to step on a live mine, make it your own. Be blown up, as it were, by your own delights and despairs. ~ Ray Bradbury
I Review Everything!

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 pm
Lord Anzius says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=47319

Here is the second chapter of And There was Drum Roll.
I'd like your review for the second chapter too because I'm trying to make something of this story. Please review it :D thank you.
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

63 Reviews

Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 pm
octocoffee says...

My goodness, I haven't been around in ages! My apologies! I'm going to make an attempt to review at least one piece per week, since I've been so busy I don't think I could do more. I'm still rather rusty, but if anyone would like a review please let me know!
I Review Everything!

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:26 pm
Hecate says...

hey, would you like to review my prologue of my new novel? It's short, if slightly graphic.

topic75188.html

Thank you :)

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm
View Likes
Emmzziee says...

It'd be awesome if you could review my poem :D
viewtopic.php?t=75099
I've been getting quiet a few people to review this one, actually :) Xx
I want to play a game.

63 Reviews

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 pm
octocoffee says...

Alrighty, I reviewed Emmzziee's and stelagineva's works to the best of my ability :) I hope those worked out okay for you guys. Anyone else?
I Review Everything!

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 am
Flower~Child says...

I have a poem please? topic75292.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

63 Reviews

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:38 am
octocoffee says...

I reviewed Flower~Child's lovely love poem :) Anyone else?
I Review Everything!

562 Reviews

Reviews: 562
Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am
Button says...

Could you please take a look at this ?
I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! :)
-Coral-

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:38 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin