Fish-cake... critiques

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:21 pm
tinny says...

Our slogan?

Fish; she may be slow but she gets the job done

Anyhoo, tinny fish here reporting for duty! If you want a critique from me, then this is the place to ask! It may sometimes take me a while to get around to it, but even if it takes me a while I can promise it will get done.

Of course, I do try to get things done in good time ;)

will critique

Most fiction, fan-fiction depending on if I know the topic, non-fiction if anyone really wants me to. I can take a peek at art but don't expect a great deal.
If there's anything you'd like me to specifically look at just let me know, otherwise I'll just ramble on in the typical way that I normally do ^^

can't critique

Keep me away from romance and historical fiction or I'll simply fail. I really can't do poetry or lyrical things--sorry!

maximum number of requests

Only three at a time please, because I can be terribly slow when I get distraced by things XD

in return?

A thank you is pretty much all I'd like ;D and a hello now and again if it ever takes your fancy. Oh, and if you like the critique, do let me know so I can stick up a few examples ;)

So, just leave a link and I'll get to work!

to do list:

I are empty :(

done list:

andimlovegalore -- nicotine and spice
jamie_rocks -- the love note
Last edited by tinny on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 pm
andimlovegalore says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic32723.html this great big lazy thing needs something, because I'm failing at writing the 3rd part, a response might wake me up ^^

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:22 am
Jamie_rocks says...

topic33373.html

Okay, the newly edited first chapter to my supernatural novel.
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:24 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson