z

Young Writers Society

Ready to Critique

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:04 pm
Medusa says...

Ok...I have been working on my critiques (hence my crit disappearance as of late). I am ready to give full, in-depth critiques. So, if you would like your work to be critted, please tell me! I will not critique fanfic or lyrics. I will focus on grammer&&punctuation as well as the three D's: diction, dialogue, and development.

yay?
Alice: If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:26 pm
Clo says...

I really love your style of writing, so I trust you to be a kick-butt and ruthless critic. :D

I need reviews on anything, really. Click on my portfolio and go nuts, if you wish.
How am I not myself?

43 Reviews

Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:52 pm
Medusa says...

Sounds great. I'll get right on that.

Anyone else? C'mon guys!
Alice: If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Goddess Fallen

How about this one? :)

<3Rabbit
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

43 Reviews

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:48 am
Medusa says...

I was called away for 4th of July, and such, but I'm back, and I'll critique both of your things soon.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:09 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon