z

Young Writers Society

Reviews for sale!

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:09 am
Tatra says...

Welcome to my shop, where I sell reviews for your story. These reviews are not expensive at all, details down below. :D

I'm good with grammar, although I'm not a Grammar Nazi. Basically, I just listen to the narrator in my head. Another thing I do is ask questions when something doesn't make complete sense.

My style of reviewing technically isn't a line by line, but I do thoroughly read through the story. And I point out every thing I see.

What I'm the most comfortable reviewing:
Fantasy Fiction,
Other Fiction,
Action Adventure,
And some poetry.

But, we can't just live in our comfort zones, so ask away no matter what your genre is. I might decline to review, but that might just be because I don't think I'd leave the best review. I'm not an expert in poetry, history, or romance. But, I shall see if I can review what I'm asked.

Payment: Well, just reviewing at this point makes me happy. I don't have any real use for points, beyond the 50 I get for reviewing. Feel free to PM me your thanks, comment in my guestbook, or take a look at what I have posted here myself.

So, buy a review, you won't be sorry! :D
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:29 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena