z

Young Writers Society

Critiques like blades, cutting up (yeah, yeah) your story!

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:10 pm
Icaruss says...

Hey! I know you've already done a lot of these, and you're probably already tired, but... If you could please have a look at my three-part Romantic Fiction story? You don't have to read the three of them if you don't want to.

Pleaaase want to?

1: post382487.html
2: topic31268.html
3: topic31373.html
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:36 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey! This is a entry for a contest JFW1414 is holding. I was hoping that you would be able to rip it into shreds? I hate the ending - it involves vamptires, and it's incredibly cliche concerning this day in age. But, you know, dismiss that. I didn't know how else to end it.

Anyway, critique for me? They are just so great, and you know, how rare are those?

Link! -

topic31662.html
Got YWS?

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:00 pm
smorgishborg says...

Well, you don't say anything about not doing scripts, so...

Please don't kill yourself with punctuation and grammar. I'd love character impressions, dialogue complaints, and plot holes!

Invasion of the Penis Snatchers

Take your time.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost

It cost $7 million to build the Titanic, and $200 million to make a film about it.
The plastic ties on the end of shoelaces are called aglets

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:20 am
JFW1415 says...

'cause you love me more than life itself?

'cause you're getting an insanely detailed critique from me for entering my contest? (Seriously - I've already critiqued it. I'm just waiting to post it 'til I finish the others.)

'cause you're the best esme that exists?

Out of Focus

~JFW1415

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:44 pm
Esmé says...

^_^ Notice, m'dears, that the critiques that you are getting - will get, eh - are rather delayed. That is due to a major (unfortunate) lack of time on my part, but I'll get to them very, very soon, so no worries on that. I'm afraid that for now I'll stop accepting requests, though (F.Mrs.B. being last accepted, for now), so that everyone can get theirs (critique) in a reasonable amount of time. Next week max.

Anyway, sorry, sorry, but you'll get them soon. Thanks!

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:33 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart