z

Young Writers Society

Need Reviews?

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Wed May 14, 2008 1:04 am
starrynight89 says...

Hello everyone,

So I haven't been on yws for a while now because life was just too hectic for the past couple of months but things are beginning to settle down. I'll have finals out of the way soon so I can really spend quality time here. I love to review but do have certain guidelines:

1) I love to read about love, hehe. Romatic Fiction, Fantasy Fiction, Fanfiction, Science Fiction, Other Fiction, etc.. I don't provide the best insight for poems and lyrics so, unless you want a bad review, don't request 'em. :)

2) Rating: Any

I think that's about it. Bring on the requests! My reviews are usually geared towards characterization. I do look at grammar and plot but those are secondary when compared to the main character(s).

Thanks,

*starry.
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat May 17, 2008 4:21 am
AWritersFantasy says...

Guess I'll be the first to ask for a critique. ^_^

Caelestis: Keeper's Throne is a fantasy fiction story/novel I'm working on. It's actually a sequel to my Child of Ashes: Outcast story I was writing, but I decided to work on the sequel as a way to get more background information and ideas for the first story. I only have one chapter up of this story, but I may (or may not, depends) have another chapter up soon. This story doesn't have any reviews yet, so anything you can give would be appreciated.

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Mon May 19, 2008 12:23 am
scasha says...

Hey
I would really love if you could critique my first two chapters of The Duty:
Chapter One and
Chapter Two

Thanks so much! If you ever need crits, let me know!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat May 24, 2008 7:08 pm
~Volant~ says...

I would really love it if you read The Brink. It hasn't gotten very many reviews.

Thank you so much!!
Where are we going?

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 am
Redfang18 says...

I need reviews for the story Uncommited to the Opposite Gender. It's about a dude who just recently broke up with a girl and fell for a new-comer who is a guy. The story is set in 1st person point of view, all said by the main character commonly called Zen. If you can review this, I'd be grateful.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler