hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:17 pm
guineapiggirl says...

@joebot gave the best review I've ever had on an article I uploaded. There were a few sections that I knew didn't flow very well but couldn't see how to make them better and he gave some perfect suggestions. The review was really insightful and helpful so a massive thank you to him!

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:29 am
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

defiantAuthoress
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:16 am
View Likes
KnightTeen says...

@Iggy @TimmyJake @Messenger

They're amazing! Nough said.

Spoiler! :
The catch every error that I miss and never forget to analyze the actual content of the work. Even if it sucks (in my opinion) they always find something good to say.
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:23 am
View Likes
Messenger says...

@Deanie and @Deifyance are both fantastic reviewers! they have pointed out a whole lot of issues for me to fix!!! And @KnightTeen I didn't even know I had reviewied your stuff?

394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 am
View Likes
KnightTeen says...

Messenger wrote:@Deanie and @Deifyance are both fantastic reviewers! they have pointed out a whole lot of issues for me to fix!!! And @KnightTeen I didn't even know I had reviewied your stuff?

I can't remember if you have or haven't, but I am a stalker and I read your reviews. :)
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:07 am
View Likes
Deanie says...

@Pompadour is an amazing reviewer. Really <3 Also: @TimeWillRemember @TimmyJake @blueafrica @Iggy

Thanks you guys ^.^
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:09 am
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

@Deanie I refer to your reviews a hundred times when I edit. They're insightful and honest and just amazing in general.

@Silverlock Your enthusiasm makes me grin. You're kind without sugarcoating and your points are always spot-on.

@TimmyJake How are you always so fast? O_O Reviews as amazing as yours, I thought they'd take longer! Your feedback's specific and your praise encouraging.

@Pompadour I only received one of your reviews, but I loved it! It was well-organized and helpful, and you justified your points.

And to those who stuck with my novel, I can't thank you enough. You still made me feel great, even if the chapters were terrible. :P
“He leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:10 am
View Likes
Deanie says...

@GoldFlame, your reviews are pretty amazing in themselves! Always encouraging and so helpful with stuff I am clueless about (aka anything technical xD)

You also get extra points for Doctor Who references ;)
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 am
View Likes
Snowery says...

Aww Goldie!! Thanks! :)

Here are my testimonials:

@GlodFlame no not just because she mentioned me but because her reviews are so comprehensive and amazing.

@Birkhoff You find every nitpick and whenever you get in before me in a review I'm left with nothing! Also a special thank you for reviewing my work Snow :D

@Lucrezia Your reviews are always comprehensive and always leave the writer feeling good at the end.

@TimmyJake I've only ever had one of your reviews but from what I see on your other reviews, if you were to nit pick someone's head no one would ever need to fear lice again :)

@Deanie You always leave such long and thoughtful reviews, I've never had a review from you but I always see yours and they're pretty amazing. Oh and you always seem to follow through novels aswell, which people don't do enough of.

@Iggy You give reviews to EVERYBODY!! No green room piece is safe from your wrath!! :) they're really good and insightful reviews too.

I think that's everyone! :D
The World Is Mine.

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:11 am
View Likes
deleted30 says...

Aw, thank you, Silver! I'll report @Silverlock back for her awesome reviews.

Additionally, I'd like to mention:

@GoldFlame! She's reviewed I think all of my novel's chapters, and honestly, her reviews are incredible. Helpful without being rude, detailed and thorough... I'll write something I think is nitpick-proof and then she'll come along and point out like twenty nitpicks I missed. Just awesomeness all the way around. :smt003

@JayeCShore, formerly AEChronicle. I really admire his reviewing style. Understandable, detailed, honest, all of that good stuff.

@KnightTeen. She's reviewed my stuff in the past and always has some good advice to give and things to point out. Very helpful. ^_^

@Deanie. She's also reviewed my many chapters and, like the reviewers I mentioned above, gave some really good advice and critiques I very much took to heart. :D

I'm sure there's a lot more, but I'm drawing a blank right now. :P

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm
View Likes
WritingWolf says...

@Hannah and @thebrightestfell
They're both really good reviewers. I particularly liked their reviews on my piece A Songbird's Signal They were very thoughtful and extremely helpful. :)
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:54 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

Reviewing testimonials, eh?

@Deanie has reviewed everything in my portfolio - even those tucked back in time. Your advice is always helpful, your praise encouraging, and you have honestly been the engine behind this dudes writing for the past 8 months. Thank you. :)

@Pompadour sometimes I have to scroll for what seems like a good ten minutes before I reach the bottom of your review... They are so long, helpful, and just plain awesome. They have helped me to overcome my illiterate side (probably the dark side of the force creeping in, ya know?) and push me forward. You are my lucky charm in writing. :)

@GoldFlame Your reviews are lovely, as long as an interstate highway, and amazing in every. single. way. The advice you have given me range from small to huge problems, and you always target my weak points and not make them bigger - but rather show me in your kind way how I can avoid that in the future. You're my writing star. Thanks for showing the way. :)

@ArcticMonkey yesss... You did just start writing reviews for me - seven of them, I believe. But all of them have been super helpful, and very to-the-point with what I need to work on - but making sure I am encouraged to continue at the same time. The perfect balance. Your advice with writing on girls has been priceless, and just super awesome. You da girl! Thanks for helping me.

There have been countless other people who have given me advice on here and pushed my writing forward - and I thank you all. But it would take ten pages of writing for me to express my thanks to all of those who deserve them. So thank you to all those I have left out. You're awesome.
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:09 am
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

@Masquerade Gave me a review which I find really helpful. She picked up on things I didn't really notice before as I reread the work and she also showed me parts I can improve on. Thanks Masq! It's sure to come in handy as I re-edit Liberation. :)

@Deanie and @Brunnera too! They both help me tremendously and because of them, I'm improving. They always have nice insight which guides and reminds me about things I could and would do. :D

@PerksOfBeingAReader for always encouraging me through her reviews as well as catching typos I don't notice right away.
Not anymore.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:27 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Bumping this because it is important to notice good reviews.

@Flite gives excellent fiction reviews.

@StellaThomas gave me a fantastic review on my short story, suggesting really useful things, and doing it in a really nice and friendly way.

@Monsters is not afraid to tackle people's poetry and question why they have used certain words or ideas, and whether they really make sense. Fighting the good fight.

@Lumi also tackles poetry in the right way, looking for meanings and how the poet has attempted to do convey the central messages.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri