I Must Do More!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Sat May 17, 2008 12:25 pm
View Likes
Twit says...

You still haven't done mine. :razz:
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat May 17, 2008 12:31 pm
deleted6 says...

Put it in chapters and I willingly will. Oh and it's not Christmas :p.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 17, 2008 12:36 pm
Twit says...

According to the Crazy Frog it is.

Scavenger. It's just the one chapter, so no mess for you. ^_^ Scroll down until you get to the part called Drych-ddelwedd. Please?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

Random avatar

Sat May 17, 2008 12:39 pm
deleted6 says...

Fine, and I'll willingly do the other if posted in chapters :). Just hard to keep track of not getting anything when reviewing. If that made sense, please post in chapters.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 17, 2008 12:41 pm
Twit says...

I hate posting in chapters. So there. :wink:

#TNT

Random avatar

Sat May 17, 2008 12:47 pm
View Likes
deleted6 says...

Oh well ya loss, because it detracts, posting in chapters, lets people go in review one chapter and wait for next one or go looking for next one if they like it.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 17, 2008 12:57 pm
Twit says...

If there're that interested, they should go look in the thread when it shows an update. Or ask to be informed.

I should stop clogging the arteries of your critting booth.

#TNT

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Sun May 18, 2008 10:37 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hola Vernon.

I wasn't sure if it was really romanti-cal, so I put it in the "other fiction" section. It's raw and not the greatest (and in first person, which is a writing style I can get dangerously comfortable with), so thanks a bunch!

Called: You're on in Five, and its the first part out of hopefully others.

post369895.html#369895
Got YWS?

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:36 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2