Young Writers Society

Luke's Reviews

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:43 pm
View Likes
lukekazey says...

Hi y'all!

If you're wanting a review on your work, then you've come to the right place.

I review poetry and short stories mainly, but if there's anything besides that that you'd like reviewing, pop in a request and I'll let you know whether I can review it or not.

I will NOT review novels/chapters (sorry).

I don't require anything in exchange for my reviews, but if you are so inclined, please feel free to review any of my poems, that's always appreciated.

My general review structure is: what I liked, suggestions for improvement, and finally a general overview. (I sometimes start with my interpretation of the piece as well, just depends)

Feel free to look at some of my previous reviews, and if I look and sound like someone you'd like a review from, then please drop a request below.

Yours,
Luke

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:17 am
AlyTheBookworm says...

Hey Luke!

Could you please review my most recent poem Infancy? Also, let me know which poem of yours you'd like me to review in return c:

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:27 am
View Likes
lukekazey says...

Of course @AlyTheBookworm ! and honestly, I don't mind, whichever takes your fancy, or none of them at all :)

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:13 am
elli4975 says...

I think you'll enjoy my short story that incorporates poetry too! A Warm Embrace

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:26 am
Mikatsune says...

Hello, could you please review my short story (The AI War)? Thank you very much!
This is my first published work, so it may not be so good. :shock:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins