362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:41 pm
View Likes
Fishr says...

Memento Mori
This please, loose leaf.
Thank you!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:01 am
looseleaf says...

Sorry for the late response, @Fishr, but I'll try to get to it this weekend! (poke me on Monday if I haven't done it yet :)))

362 Reviews

Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:39 am
View Likes
Fishr says...

Thank you!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:09 pm
Glauke says...

Hi, I would love it if you could help me out with a review on my short story Hypoxia. It's been a while since I've written in this medium so I'm trying to shake the rust off and feedback really helps. Thanks in advance :)
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

362 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:54 pm
Fishr says...

looseleaf wrote:Sorry for the late response, @Fishr, but I'll try to get to it this weekend! (poke me on Monday if I haven't done it yet :)))

Heh. So. I did some editing, and now I’m not sure if it is qualified as a short story anymore. But if you want to give it a go, I’m most interested in character development.
Memento Mori

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:40 pm
View Likes
HJYoung says...

Entropy

Plz review!
I stand above this all. For with every virgin kingdom, there is always an august king.

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:12 am
elli4975 says...

I would appreciate your thoughts on my short story A Warm Embrace!
A Warm Embrace

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:15 am
KocoCoko says...

hiya! No idea if this is still open, but if it is, I'd love if you'd review the opening chapter to my novel: Wakefield, Wyoming. 1941.
As of typing, there's zero reviews and there's only a slight reference to blood and such, so hopefully that falls in line with your requirements.
Thanks for considering!
they/she or she/they

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:11 pm
emilyrebecca says...

Hi Looseleaf!! If you have the time, I'd really appreciate a review of my new poem. Just so you know, it is centering around politics, but it's nothing detailed just a reflection. Here's the link!!

A Country of Red and Blue

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath